Sign in to follow this  
Stueeyc

NO Croft again!!!!!!

What is going on??? Have i just heard the line up tonight correctly?! How can you play luke chadwick before Croft??? I personally Croft has been our best player this year, hes the only one who seems like he wants to get Norwich out of the mess there in and the team plays so much better when hes on the pitch!!! Jim Duffy out asap, i can see another embarrasin loss 2nt!!!

[quote user="C.T "]Go away you newbie [:P] Croft has not been our best player by any means.[/quote]

Not our best player but he should be in our 1st team

Can''t agree more, Stueeyc. Croft hasn''t been anywhere near his best since he got injured at around this time last season. But we saw what he''s capable of in the first ten or so games of last season and Chadwick isn''t half the player he was for United all those years ago. I definitely think Croft should start.

Let''s hope Duffy proves me wrong!

Shut it C.T, whats wrong with that for a first post? fair enough there have been some herberts on here today but that was harsh he''s got every right to an opinion and i agree with him, some of our best attacking footy has come through croft this season and he should have started.

[quote user="Stueeyc"] How can you play luke chadwick before Croft??? [/quote]

I''d play Luke Goss before Croft.  Croft is a classic Norwich purchase - looked good for five games, then the country air, lack of competition and the big wage packets turned him back into a journeyman.

Feel sorry for Croft really. Started his Norwich career well but then struggled for form (and lets face it as a team Norwich hardly excelled last season). Then he worked really hard in pre-season and looked extremely sharp only for a poor manager to give him limited opportunities and now a poor caretaker manager is doing the same thing. Can''t do much for his confidence when neither manager wants to play him even though it''s clear we look more dangerous when he''s in the side and he''s worked hard to put himself in contention.