Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

How to get out of this financial mess?

City could do like me and keep taking out credit cards with 6 months interest free.

Or maybe a better solution is to buy out Morrisons supermarket, as they make loads of profit. We can have trolley football with the checkout girls as spectators, as there will be no money left for a proper team.

Alternatively, Delia, Michael, Andrew, Sharon, put your hands in your pockets and pull out some wedge for team strengthening. You have the responsibility for getting us out of this mess.

Anyone else got any better ideas to raise cash for the team?

People are so blinkered it annoys me. What do you think the catering strategy is for?? Or the land sales? Forget about the HOTEL did we??

And that''s before we cash our £32.50 in for the midfield.

The board are way ahead of you, face it. 

[quote user="waveneyblockc"]

People are so blinkered it annoys me. What do you think the catering strategy is for?? Or the land sales? Forget about the HOTEL did we??

And that''s before we cash our £32.50 in for the midfield.

The board are way ahead of you, face it. 

[/quote]

Waveney, the catering strategy, land investment and hotel are all long term strategies to raise cash. Unfortunately, you seem to be missing the fact that we need cash right now...

IMO too much has been invested off the field in order to secure the long term future of our club. The people wearing the blinkers are those that can not see our current situation. Do you think there will be much of a future if we drop to League 1? Do you think the board have budget for this? Whilst securing our long term future the board appear to have neglected our short term survival.

We''re in debt now, if we drop down a division IMO we will be in serious trouble and unfortunately have no saleable assets on the field! Do you think we''ll be getting 24,000 in league one? I, for one, will be there but I suspect many others wont...

Don''t worry though as in 5-10 years with all that catering/hotel income we should be fine right? Hmmm

I am afraid that we are facing total financial meltdown at the end of the season if we go down.

We must spend at least 1.5M in the transfer window or we will be in League 1 with average gates of 17K or worse.

The Board must go and go now

Why don''t they ram-raid chapelfield. All those shops are bound to have loads of money and on a plus side norwich could demolish the barclay and open canaries clothes ltd!