Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

A motivated Mulryne.

It''s good to hear Mulryne go public with his intentions next season, don''t you think? I''m glad he admits he was a little lazy and complacent during summer 2003 with his training and now he is motivated for earning his place in the team.

If only other former golden boys realised they have to now work for their place in the team instead of simply showing up. Eh Mr Rivers? Maybe you can follow Mullers lead and get fit too?

Mulryne has often over the last two seasons dissapointed me by his lack of application on the field. He has undoubted talent and after his injury it has rarely again surfaced. I have accused him of hiding and being negative in his game and is often, in my opinion the cause, when he has played, of our defensive line being too deep, his negative square and back passing are far less than he is capable of. I welcome the new positive statement from him and I will praise him to the hilt if he can string a few more diagonal forward passes coupled with another yard of pace. Having said that I did witness two games where he showed a semblance of his skill and was responsible for a good result. Let''s see some more this season.!!! OTBC!!