Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Duffy should be sacked with immediate affect!

This bloke has no clue what he is doing. He is just a much responsible for our poor team and poor results as peter grant. He should of never been given the caretaker role and its another complete balls up by our board!

Duffers is part of the problem, not the cure of it!

Yes, it aint all his fauilt for sure, the players need to look at themselves. But duffers needs to go ASAP.

We need someone with an idea of his best team so consistency, tactical knowledge, someone who can motivate a team, someone who calls a stone a stone, somebody with managerial ability!

yer 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We want Abramovich to buy out our stupid B1tch

ABROMAVICH  ABROMAVICH!

SACK THE BOARD, SACK THE BOARD!!

COME ON DELIA, LETS BE HAVIN YOU OUT!

I don''t agree, he put out a team which based on players available looked about as strong as possible, what more can he do?

Chris brown is as strong at scoring as jelly is at withstanding being rolled over by a steam-roller and whilst being shot at by a bazooka and being stamped on by an elephant all at the same time!

[quote user="Marty"]I don''t agree, he put out a team which based on players available looked about as strong as possible, what more can he do?
[/quote]

Quit and go back to Bonnie scotland?

[quote user="Marty"]I don''t agree, he put out a team which based on players available looked about as strong as possible, what more can he do?
[/quote]

Chris Brown and Chadwick, come on dude they should be let go on frees asap. Both shocking.

Duffy needs to walk tomorrow. Complete and utter joke just like the manager short list.

IMO Jewell is our only hope.

different craftsman - same box of tools???sure, dufferman should go after the way we played saturday, but the squad we''ve got patently isn''t upto the task ahead - avoiding the drop.  we need some better players in and pronto.  its not rocket science - get an experienced manager in, his own backroom staff, and give him a realistic budget.  if the money can''t be found, then new investors must come in, and the smiths will have to accept a devalued stock holding.  my loyalty is always to NCFC above anything else. i feel really sorry for the smiths, but city is becoming a laughing stock - either they must act to do the right hounourable thing, and finance us to sufficiently to produce a competitive champs squad - or they should go.  simple as.  just as chase and others before them.forget our prem season.  english football has moved on hugely since, and their economic model has been left way behind, and now we''re floundering - we''re an averagely funded champs side with unrelaistic ambition and it shows.  despite all the pre-season optimism, we''re all staring reality in the face.  4th year of full houses and 4th year of underachievement.  i wouldn''t mind it if city were playing sparkling football - but lets face it, its been hoofball for yonks now, and really we''re boring and predictable to watch.  at least ipswich pass the bleedin ball around.yes, duffy should go now before the next game.  stick dion or even hucks in the hot seat - he''s always got an honest opinion, until a new manager is found.

sack them all, im sick of everythimg ncfc at the moment and i no all my city supporting friends are feeling the same to, its a complete joke, and everyones laughing at us, ... makes me feel so proud to be a city supporter, .. so thanks to the board, coaches, squad etc, we owe u big time for this !!

transfer list the lot of ''em, run Delia and fatman out of town and send Doomcaster to Coventry!

[quote user="Fellas"]Chris brown is as strong at scoring as jelly is at withstanding being rolled over by a steam-roller and whilst being shot at by a bazooka and being stamped on by an elephant all at the same time!
[/quote]

2-1 Brown Scored!

Miracles happen

[quote user="Fellas"]Chris brown is as strong at scoring as jelly is at withstanding being rolled over by a steam-roller and whilst being shot at by a bazooka and being stamped on by an elephant all at the same time![/quote]Well don''t I look like a bit of a fool now.

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="Fellas"]Chris brown is as strong at scoring as jelly is at withstanding being rolled over by a steam-roller and whilst being shot at by a bazooka and being stamped on by an elephant all at the same time!
[/quote]

Well don''t I look like a bit of a fool now.
[/quote]

you dont look a fool at all mate.. 1 goal in 20 games...the majority of those games have been starts... Nothing short of Crap!

jas :)

I think last time round they rushed the appointment and came up with Grant, and this time they are taking far, far too long. Now everyone is just bored and disinterested!