Sign in to follow this  
tommy

2-0 down after 4mins!!!! god this is the worst its been for years!!!! we are awfull!!!!!

2-0 down after 4 mins this is the worst city side for years, no manager no coach poor players!!!!! the board must take blame we are definately relegation contenders and will be bottom 2nite. when was the last time city were bottom of this div??? nothing but rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if we dont get an experienced and decent manager in i will agree with you.  Been a supporter of this club since i was a kid and this is the worse i can rememeber and yes i mean worse the the end of the chase era.  This once great club is slowly falling to its knees the style of leeds united.  Oh well things can surley only get better

[quote user="mattyread"]

if we dont get an experienced and decent manager in i will agree with you.  Been a supporter of this club since i was a kid and this is the worse i can rememeber and yes i mean worse the the end of the chase era.  This once great club is slowly falling to its knees the style of leeds united.  Oh well things can surley only get better

[/quote]

Things CAN and WILL get a whole lot worse. We are going down say we are going down.

[quote user="YellowRoad"]no subs for the 2nd halve .... bring on Cureton, Hartson & Smith ... what a nightmare this Manager[/quote]yeah, bring on three unfit players, that''ll solve all our problems of course.

the Chase era made me feel sick, I wanted to support the club through thick and thin, yet I couldn''t. We needed something done and extreme times called for extreme measures.

I feel the same way today.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="YellowRoad"]no subs for the 2nd halve .... bring on Cureton, Hartson & Smith ... what a nightmare this Manager[/quote]

yeah, bring on three unfit players, that''ll solve all our problems of course.
[/quote]

That''s exactly what we did. And, well, it kind of nearly worked...

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

the Chase era made me feel sick, I wanted to support the club through thick and thin, yet I couldn''t. We needed something done and extreme times called for extreme measures.

I feel the same way today.

[/quote]

I know just how you feel Salahuddin