Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

For all those who think relegation isn't coming....

We''ll have only played 12 games after tonight.  That does not constitute a season in anyone''s book.  Yes we are crap at the moment, but we still have 34 games to go, ffs: if that isn''t enough time to turn things around then I don''t know what is. 

For people to write off any side at such an early stage really is quite astonishing, but even more so when they claim to be supporters.

Don''t doubt relegation for one moment now...Lowest moment I can remember in 30 odd years of supporting NCFC.....

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

We''ll have only played 12 games after tonight.  That does not constitute a season in anyone''s book.  Yes we are crap at the moment, but we still have 34 games to go, ffs: if that isn''t enough time to turn things around then I don''t know what is. 

For people to write off any side at such an early stage really is quite astonishing, but even more so when they claim to be supporters.

[/quote]

FFS wake up smell the coffee sunshine, we are supporters we bloody well care but we are also realist this team is going down unless there is a major change in direction.

To the two Alex''s on this post, please dont attend any games, your negativity will have supporters and players cutting there wrists. Whoever thinks that were doomed after 12 matches is an idiot.

Unfortunately 12 games becomes 14 then 16 until before you know it 30 have been played and we are still in the soft brown stuff!We are now 1 win off the first safety place and with defeats very likely nay almost certain against West brom, the Scum and watford we shall be even further adrift at the bottom. These are indeed dark days at Carrow Road and it won''t be long before even a crackerjack manager will have little chance of turning it around. This club is sleep walking to League One and I fear for its very existence should we go down.

Why would the players care about a bit of negativity they dont seem to care much about anything else , worst shower of 5hite at this club for many a year , and yes they will go down theres not 1 team worse let alone 3 .

[quote user="Barclayman artist formerly known as BarclayBoy"] To the two Alex''s on this post, please dont attend any games, your negativity will have supporters and players cutting there wrists. Whoever thinks that were doomed after 12 matches is an idiot.
[/quote]

Well BarclayMan, I can tell you that I''m normally the most positive of positive posters!, so gain a little more experience on this forum before you pass judgement. I give even the most untried and untested managers a chance at Carrow Rd but enoughs enough now... I''m behind the team but the whole situation is dogp1ss....As much as i''ll always support the lads wearing the green and yellow, i''m having doubt''s about their commitment now.......

and for all those who complained about russell''s comments being negative in a previous thread!!

the team are very likely confused, disillusioned and need motivation (like us).

there is still time for the right manager to turn this around, so let''s try to avoid the negative and depressing comments until we have a decision from the board.

For all those who think relegation isn''t coming....

explain why that is only the 4th ''half'' we have won in the league all season (out of 24 - L 9,  and lost 2 of those games when we outscored them in a half) 

Even in the cup we have only won 2 despite playing Rochdale and Barnet .

mind you it is the first since Palace so perhaps things are looking up [:(]   

course it can be turned around - but it will take a good manager, his own staff and a realistic budget.  as far as i''m concerned, if the smiths can''t tick all those boxes then they should go - they''ve had their 10 years and given it a right go, but i feel they''ve run their course.  this season''s shown it clearly. 

I''m not saying things arn''t bad and that relegation is a real possibility but look at Sunderland last year - who would have predicted them winning the league at this point.

I just want everyone to be realistic - personally I don''t think we will be winning the league or even in the play offs but I do think there is enough time to turn it around.

Your right trainers.

We need a manager with his own managerial team . . coach etc and to give him a budget for two or three quality players.

If not we are going to league one. No doubt about it.

Russell is really struggling at center midfield - no authority, and i couldn''t care less if Brown scored last night - you cannot have a one goal in twenty striker! There are so many players willing to prove their worth out there, why cant our scouts find them??? . . . .oh yeh because Bryan Gunn with no badges or contacts is trying to coach, scout, and represent the club

Surely the truth in this argument is somewhere in the middle. It''s true that it''s daft to write us off before October''s out.There is time to pull things round,particularly  because Sheff Wed,QPR,Preston,Leic,C Pal,are (almost) as crap as we are.

On the other hand,to the guy who blithely pointed out that we only need 1.25 pts per game to survive,then I''ve got news for him.Our haul per game just recently has been only just over zero! I hope he was being ironic.  Make no mistake about it ,unless there is a significant improvement,and soon,we WILL be effectively relegated by February''s end.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

[/quote]

Most sensible post I''ve seen on here for a long time!