Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Doomcaster wasn't there tonite...

how do i know? because he was on a Rowing Machine at Greens health and Fitness at 20 to 7 this evening....

I was going to ask him why he wasnt at Turf moor Watching HIS team in action in a vital game against Burnley... but was stuck on a Cross trainer at the time

He had his mobile with him...

Surely given the plight of the club then it needs the chief Executive to be there to see whats going on.. as Jim Duffy is one of the possible candidates for the job why was Doncaster not there assesing the team and their perfomance under Duffy? he would then have had a first hand opnion on him...

were ANY members of the board there? or was it the team and Duffy alone?

He should of been at the game tonight.. theres no excuse for him to miss ANY match where the team is involved.. ok so he might of been interviewing a manager.. but wouldnt that candidate also have been at Turf moor to asses the side should they get the job?

jas :0

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

how do i know? because he was on a Rowing Machine at Greens health and Fitness at 20 to 7 this evening....

I was going to ask him why he wasnt at Turf moor Watching HIS team in action in a vital game against Burnley... but was stuck on a Cross trainer at the time

He had his mobile with him...

Surely given the plight of the club then it needs the chief Executive to be there to see whats going on.. as Jim Duffy is one of the possible candidates for the job why was Doncaster not there assesing the team and their perfomance under Duffy? he would then have had a first hand opnion on him...

were ANY members of the board there? or was it the team and Duffy alone?

He should of been at the game tonight.. theres no excuse for him to miss ANY match where the team is involved.. ok so he might of been interviewing a manager.. but wouldnt that candidate also have been at Turf moor to asses the side should they get the job?

jas :0

[/quote]

Maybe the rowing machine is a hamster wheel type dynamo, that''s connected and wired to Carra - and powers the floodlights and general electrickery in the ''offa the field projects and Delia''s posh nosh restyrunt''?

Or maybe, he''s truly a tightwad and complete and utter skinflint......and is just using the Green''s ''exclusive'' to employee''s "Carra Rud Dynamo Rowing Machine Generator Thingy" to charge his mobile phone?

He''s only on the minimum wage at the club.......the poor ickle urchin!

To be fair if he was staying back in Norwich because of something to new with the new manager then that is fine for me.  I get the point that he was in the gym and not in the board room but it is possible he was waiting for a phone call to meet up with a possible new manager.  Bottom line is if this makes a difference in get the right manager i''m delighted he was in norwich.

Perhaps he had arranged a surreptitious meeting with a prospective manager where the media couldn''t go.

Did Jas by any chance see Paul Jewell leaving the steam room followed by ND with a big grin on his face?