Sign in to follow this  
Mason 47

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

From the official website:-

"said Duffy, who is likely to still be in charge for this Saturdays game at West Brom as a full time successor to peter Grant is sought"

Does anyone else have a problem with this? If he is still in charge by then all hope is lost, and the confines of league 1 are the place we will be next season. Before some silly defensive prat says "blah blah blah what evidence do you have for this blah blah", the evidence is the last two games and his past career= 2 losses, and 3 relegations. Proof is in the pudding etc.

NO escaping it- Duffy equals relegation this season

A new manager may not be able to prevent this anyway but I expect we will have a better chance with a real manager in charge!!

Good luck to the next guy you dont half have a job on your hands!! 

Yeah - I know what you mean - but has a caretaker ever been sacked? A caretaker isn''t really a real job!

Much as a I dread seeing another Duffer team of ours, what other option is there (I''m just talking about Saturdays game.)

[quote user="ob1"]

Yeah - I know what you mean - but has a caretaker ever been sacked? A caretaker isn''t really a real job!

Much as a I dread seeing another Duffer team of ours, what other option is there (I''m just talking about Saturdays game.)

[/quote]

I''d like to see Neil Doncaster in charge, we''re going to lose anyway and it would be good fun.

WHY IS IT TAKING SOOO LONG. WE''RE END UP IN LEAGUE 1 AT THIS RATE!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry about caps, but it''s just that bad)