Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Norwich City R.I.P

Delia and the board.

I have every respect for Delia and her hubby because they saved this club from the edge of extinction a few years ago BUT....They shouldn''t have bothered because the pair of them and the board are slowly but surely killing the club off the club with the most inept, pathetic, bloody ridiculously stupid decisions of all time,Why was Worthy given 18 months to long,Peter Grant? enough said. Why is Duffer still in charge after Saturdays showing and why did we let him sign Hartson when Collins John was available, Why are we so bloody skint, were has all the money HONESTLY gone, and the list goes on!!!! Hotels, Fancy restaurants, Neil blah, blah, blah Doncaster. 

I really can''t see me being a season ticket holder after this season, because i feel just so let down by the powers that be at the club, and i really can''t see a good manager coming down to League one with us,one thing for sure is when you decide to appoint the next manager i hope his initails are JC because we need a bloody miracle.

[quote user="MightyYellows50"]I think prudence and ambition along with transparency should carry the coffin [;)][/quote]

Mighty, spot on mate,spot on!!

Cheer up, the great thing about being bottom is that for the rest of the season the only way is up!! Just need to find a magician. I''m sure we''ll stay up. We''ve got to be positive. Any way football isn''t that important, after all ts just 22 blokes kicking a bag of wind around a patch grass!!!

[quote user="sydneysider"]Cheer up, the great thing about being bottom is that for the rest of the season the only way is up!! Just need to find a magician.[/quote]Im sure even the great Houdini would have trouble getting us out of this mess.

Do you really think that people who have invested millions of their own cash into the club don''t care about it?

They have more to lose than anyone does!

Yes things have been done badly in the past and no doubt will be done so in the future (as is the same in all clubs). However I''m sure the directors of the club care just as passionately about it as any supporter and will be doing their utmost to remedy the situation.

Perhaps the problem lies elsewhere in the club management structure rather than with those who have invested their own money?

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]

Delia and the board.

I have every respect for Delia and her hubby

[/quote]

Whereas I have absolutely none and never will have!.

[quote user="geo374"]

Do you really think that people who have invested millions of their own cash into the club don''t care about it?

They have more to lose than anyone does!

Yes things have been done badly in the past and no doubt will be done so in the future (as is the same in all clubs). However I''m sure the directors of the club care just as passionately about it as any supporter and will be doing their utmost to remedy the situation.

Perhaps the problem lies elsewhere in the club management structure rather than with those who have invested their own money?

[/quote]

Emotional rather than logical.......

Another one caught in the Black Widow''s PR web.

[quote user="geo374"]

However I''m sure the directors of the club care just as passionately about it as any supporter and will be doing their utmost to remedy the situation.

[/quote]Directors who are passionate about their club dont spend millions building a hotel in the corner of the stadium, 1.5million refurbishing offices, and sell off all our land assets for peanuts while the team on the pitch is de-invested and depleted untill they resemble little more than a pub team.The sooner they leave the better.