Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

What are the doing to rectify this?

What are they doing and going to do to rectify this. Christ they must have a plan, surely. Why haven''t we got a manager by now and what are they going to give him to sort this out.

Delia and the Turners can''t think that this can be left unchecked.

Without money, and I''m not talking half a million you could give the bloody job to Mourinho and we''d still go down.

It must be getting close to statement time from the powers that be. If one doesn''t come soon then it''s time to provoke one by turning verbally on the ego that is Delia at the Ipswich match.

All it will take for this club to disappear in to oblivion is for the board to do nothing.

[quote user="london Canary"]And once again another embarrassing night for every norwich supporter!! I''m really starting to get worried now......We need a paul jewell NOW![/quote]We need a miracle....

"who would have thought it?" trilled the Cook, "llitle old Norwich City JOINT bottom of the league, with Queens Park Rovers by Royal appointment" Doomcaster and Mumbly nod in agreement, "lets spend another £1.3 Million on office space, ovens and carpets, to celebrate".   

Be fair, the £1.3 million office refurb was much-needed and will help the admin staff to perform their admin-related tasks slightly more efficiently. That''s just as - if not more - important as what takes place on the football field.

(And when half of the office staff have to be made redundant when we are relegated at least we will have a nice space to sublet.)

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Don''t forget the wonderful plans for the multi storey car park Charlie''s Dad![/quote]

Sorry Gazzathegreat - that compounds my excitement! This PRUDENCE WITH RELEGATION thing is really good isnt it? For the share price.

First and foremost we need credibility...as no matter how much you spend on a Barbie Doll...it''s never going to cook you a dinner.

We are the laughing stock of the football world right now.....and we should all be very worried indeed.

There is a famous quote from an historian (name escapes me, Terry someone i think) "the road to Auschwitz was paved with apathy" and whilst im not suggesting for a moment the confines of league one are not even remotely comparable to the horrors of the infamous death camp - i do think "the road to relegation is paved with apathy, prudence and no ambition" would make a nice banner at the ipsh*t game. i won''t be attending unfortunately but its just an idea for those of you who are going. this is of course dependent on the new manager''s identity, If duffy gets the job i would imagine that banner would be the least of the board''s problems!!