Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Two more names added to the ever growing 'Shortlist'!

Accroding to the tabloids John Greogory and Simon Grayson are on the list, Gregory would be a disaster, Grayson wouldnt be might top choice but could do very well, he knows the lower leagues and has done very well in turning Blackpool around.

The Shortlist! (Not Short!)

Gregory

Allen

Grayson

Hareide

Parkinson

Williams

Pulis

Littbarski (and Crook) ?

Jewell?

Duffy! - Not any more!

Its hardly a list of top managers though is it - Doomcaster suggested we were getting interest from top managers....

[quote user="HUDDY "]

Accroding to the tabloids John Greogory and Simon Grayson are on the list, Gregory would be a disaster, Grayson wouldnt be might top choice but could do very well, he knows the lower leagues and has done very well in turning Blackpool around.

The Shortlist! (Not Short!)

Gregory

Allen

Grayson

Hareide

Parkinson

Williams

Pulis

Littbarski (and Crook) ?

Jewell?

Duffy! - Not any more!

[/quote]

Again, I keep saying, but we do not know who is on the list etc. It is no good slagging everybody off, when we don''t have any knowledge of what is happening. We have to wait and see, yes I will be very cheesed of to say the least if it is a non descript manager, but until then I will wait and see what happens, unlike some people on this board.

The problem is we need someone to get us up the league and promoted, not someone who is only good at lower leagues, so neither of these 2 new names would be acceptable.

In light of what the Board has done to this club over the past five years, you can''t blame people for being pessimistic.

Go remove the green & yellow tinted goggles for a day, Biggles. 

[quote user="Steelsilver"] promoted .[/quote]

Do we?

Is that being too ambitious, to be honest i''m not sure.

Arew we better getting someone like Grayson who may not have the record to get us to the premiership, but maybe does have the immediate knowledge to keepo us as a steady championship club.

[quote user="Shyster"]

In light of what the Board has done to this club over the past five years, you can''t blame people for being pessimistic.

Go remove the green & yellow tinted goggles for a day, Biggles. 

[/quote]

Its has nothing to do with the green and yellow googles, its the fact that we don''t know who is on the list, its not that hard to understand, even for people like you. I might not like what has happened or is happening to us, but how about waiting and seeing who we get for the manager, instead of being like spoilt brats who can''t get their own way? We can all be like a spoilt brats, if we are appointed a crap man........................