Sign in to follow this  
we_8_ipswich

Will we get relegated

[quote user="we_8_ipswich"]i dont think we will go down. but cant see us going up this year.[/quote]Jesus you must be joking?We''ll be lucky to survive this season, mark my words.

To be fair - while I''m *very* worried, I still wouldn''t put money on us going down. It''s all dependant on getting a manager, and getting the right one. I reckon even a half-decent one would probably save us from relegation - I just hope they don''t appoint someone disasterous!

I hope not,

It all hinges on the Boards decision now. (Which scares the S**T out of me (Must be the Haloween Costumes))

Our next Manager will see us make or break this season.

The presure is on you Board!

Don''t F**K this club up, any more then you already have!

the squad isnt good enough.. the players we have are League 1 quality players on the most part im afraid...

A new manager isnt going to imporve them as footballers and wont be able to get enough signings in to build a brand new squad... when the players arent good enough then it spells relegation.

people are saying how if a new manager comes in and we play to our best then we will soar up the league and have a premiserhip quality squad...

Well we played to our best for some of the Bristol City game and the 2nd half last night and it''s not going to be enough to keep us up.

Saturday will see us get a hiding im afraid!

I hate to say it but we are down.

jas :)

At the moment there is still a chance of survival, but I have a horrible feeling it is our turn to be the "big" club relegated. My biggest fear is would the best manager in the world be able to do anything with the "tools" at his disposal? I have grave doubts.