Sign in to follow this  
foxile

Megson gone! We are in competition with you for managers.

Well Megson has left, thankgod, nothing official yet but my inside sources have confirmed the news.

Just interested to know which managers you have been looking at as we may be interested too? Both had disappointing starts so our appointments are crucial.

Dont worry, i''m sure mandaric will have high calibre names lined up so you shouldnt worry to much. Unless of course, we are in for Jewell, he was the bookies favourite and i wuld have thought mandaric may want him.

Other than that our shortlist or ''longlist'' isnt particualrly exciting

1. Martin Allen - Cant see Mandaric taking him back
  2. Phil Parkinson - Did well at colchester, aggorant idiot who failed at Hull though.
  3. John Gregory - Sacked at QPR, i would think Mandaric has more ambition
  4. Geraint Williams - Done well at Colchester
  5. Hareide - Ex Norwich Player, Current Norway boss, cant see you''d have interest in him.
  6. Simon grayson - Your ex player, done well at blackpool, we could both do worse.
  7. Piere Litbarski with Ian Crook - A combo of a German international and ex city player. Theyve teamed up togther in australia and japan, and he has a fit daughter who went on german big brother and then sold all his memrobilia on ebay!

Foxile, who''s in the frame for you?

Forgot to mention Tony Pulis! another unexciting  name.

All thse are rumours really though, only Litbarski and Allan have really expressed an interest in the job. It seems Parkinson is in the frame after something was in a local london paper yesterday. We may be suprised, Peter Grant came from knowhere last year.

Unfortunately, we don''t compete with anyone at the moment at anything. Mandaric will use all at his disposal to get whomever he wants and we will have to choose the cheapest out of who''s left.

Sorry, I''m depressed, negative and totally fed-up.

I want to be proved wrong but.............

I''ve got a feeling you will get either Jewell or Grayson, Jewell will probably view the setup at Leicester better than Norwich at present (and more similar to Wigan) and Grayson obviously has a past history at your club.

Foxile.

If you''re a betting man it might be worth a shilling on Jimmy Calderwood the Aberdeen boss. Good manager with European experience and links to the Midlands. Strongly believe he will be applying for the post. Cue derision as I can''t name sources publicly etc. just say a family member (his not mine).