Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Quinn

Well done Chris Brown!

I don''t care I don''t care how crap he is i''m delighted for the man after his goal today. Alwaysgives his all for the team despite regular abuse from the fans unlike some of the fans favourites who often can''t be bothered at all.

We love you Brown we do, oh Browny we love you.

o.k i''m getting a little carried away but still......

no one doubts his attitude - just his ability.  an unfit obese hartson is showing us all what we''re missing.  he''s not the answer either, but a good example of what we should be getting down at acrra rd - a younger fitter version.  i''d love brown to go where he ability lies best for the time being (rossi as well) - on loan to league 1 - before NCFC ends up there with him.

He''s no goal machine, but I love his commitment and work rate.  On current evidence, Brown is a better all-round player than Strihavka.  Well done Chrissy Brown!

Sorry for being unexcited, but it is his job to score goals and after 9 months he''s got one. Roll on the next one, hopefully before next season.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Says it all when people come on here to congratulate a striker for scoring a goal, god help us, yes nice bloke, hard worker, bottom line, just not good enough like most of our current team.

why u praising him!!!!!!!! hes scored ONE goal for us, and ur all praising him, get a grip people. at this level u need so much more than hard work and effort, u actually need skill and ability, features which chris brown unfortunately doesnt have. the reason we are bottom is coz we have too many sh*t players who dont av the ability. that brings me onto another point, why are norwich constantly playing brown and martin doesnt get a look in. martins got an abundance of skill and talent which we arent utilising at the moment, instead playing poor players who are draggin norwich to the foot of the table

I posted this on another thread in all seriousness last night when I heard Brown scored I looked out of the window to make sure it wasn''t snowing or Halleys comet wasn''t just passing.

Because if a manager a puts player in a team whether he is good enough or not you respect him if he works hard. And Chris Brown does work hard. If you''re a football person you''d respect that and be pleased for the lad when something goes right for him.

As for Chris Martin having an "abundance of skill and talent" I think that''s way off the mark. He''s a decent young player who has a bit of ability, he''s not an outstanding prospect by any means.

UEA Canary you are right about Brown but wrong about Martin, GJP has a better idea on that.

However, people stating that Chris Brown is a better player than Dave are all wrong!!! Sorry for sounding a bit egotistical!

Saying Brown is a ''better all round'' player than Dave means they are just making excuses- you may say they have the same scoring record now. However remember Dave has 2 starts and Brown has about 32.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]why u praising him!!!!!!!! hes scored ONE goal for us, and ur all praising him, get a grip people. at this level u need so much more than hard work and effort, u actually need skill and ability, features which chris brown unfortunately doesnt have. the reason we are bottom is coz we have too many sh*t players who dont av the ability. that brings me onto another point, why are norwich constantly playing brown and martin doesnt get a look in. martins got an abundance of skill and talent which we arent utilising at the moment, instead playing poor players who are draggin norwich to the foot of the table[/quote]There are squads with worse players, fact. We are lacking a few things, confidence being one at the moment. Can I ask, do you watch Norwich? if so, what one earth have you seen in Martin that makes him a better player than Brown? he scored a few goals last season, but he looks pretty average at the moment. And yes, I will praise Brown, he always gives 100% when he plays and is not as bad as people make out (in my opinion), yes he needs to score more, but his contribution to most games is better than many other players. As a Norwich fan can''t people just support the team that is picked and maybe we''d be in a better position. You make Martin sounds like Drogba, he isn''t, neither is Brown, Cureton, Strihavka etc. but they are what we have, just give all of them your support.