Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

I feel i have had my leg lifted .

I feel i have had my leg lifted by the board .Now don''t get me wrong there is no one more positive than arrdee .I have tried to talk up promotion from the first day of the season but enough is enough . They have let all the supporters down with those crazy ideas .

Did they really take out a loan for £1.5 million to revamp an office and buy new furniture ? do you know i have never seen an office chair score a goal yet .

Nutty Nigel had as his signature months ago "I am bored of the board " now the talented one is not daft he seems to get every thing right , he like my self is one of the most positive posters on the board , if he feels any thing like me at the moment he will be holding his head in his hands and sobbing his heart out .

If there is someone out there that has any idea what the board is doing would they please let me know because i can''t work it out .The only thing i can think of is they are intent on lifting every supporters leg. Oh ffs let me get to bed out of it [:''(] arrdee.  

Cheer up ardee my old boy. Things maybe bad but there is hope left. We can all hope and pray to finally get a good manager in and give him funds so we can escape this prediciment. It''s not all over and one day we can look back on this, just like the chase era and say well arn''t things a lot better now!

[quote user="Fellas"]Cheer up ardee my old boy. Things maybe bad but there is hope left. We can all hope and pray to finally get a good manager in and give him funds so we can escape this prediciment. It''s not all over and one day we can look back on this, just like the chase era and say well arn''t things a lot better now!
[/quote]

"Fellas" You are such a lovely old boy and one of the sweetest truffles ever , thanks for those comforting words . I don''t know how we are going to get a good manager in as it seems we are suddenly short of "reggie rivets" we aint got no "kite" the whole thing has become catastrophic.

We are down among the dead men and for the life me i can''t see how we are going to get out of it . All we have left is hope . Cheers "Fellas" but we do seem down like a dogs dinner.[:(] arrdee

Don''t worry arrdee. My dog just brought his dinner back up so there is hope. Now where are the rubber gloves?

I just hope beyond all hopes that we get a new manager in. Because even if that manager''s not that good we are bound to get a honeymoon off of him and this league we could be in the play-offs before we even know it. Well I hope so anyways! [:)]