Sign in to follow this  
Sing, Sing, wherever you may be...

Sorry but I warned you all last season this would happen!

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

I have to say that, after all this time, after all the spin, after all the quotes about "getting it right" and "we are taking our time" bla bla bla, they (the Board) really do have to pull a rabbit out of a hat this time. If the new Manager is as underwhelming an appointment as I think it is going to be, an appointment following nearly three weeks of waiting, three weeks of quotes about "high calibre" candidates and names that would "surprise us", then surely we HAVE to let our feelings be known?

Count me in if that is the case. I have defended the status quo on a "better the devil you know" basis, but, at the moment, quite frankly, I''d prefer a new devil, known or not.

[/quote]

Well thought out constructive post Shuck mate, agree with you completely.

[quote]No i would call it scraping the barrel mate. The village missing its

idiot would do well to look on here and browse over blahblahblahs

posts-possible replacement?[/quote]That''s what they call self-deprecating humour Arthur, why doesn''t it surprise me that you don''t get it ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]No i would call it scraping the barrel mate. The village missing its idiot would do well to look on here and browse over blahblahblahs posts-possible replacement?[/quote]

That''s what they call self-deprecating humour Arthur, why doesn''t it surprise me that you don''t get it ?
[/quote]

You still dont get anything do you?

[quote]You still dont get anything do you?[/quote]* tries to think of witty response *Er, well, if I don''t get anything, then what do you get, eh, well, eh ?* Decides to respond with mono-syllabic grunts to Arthur in future *.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]No i would call it scraping the barrel mate. The village missing its idiot would do well to look on here and browse over blahblahblahs posts-possible replacement?[/quote]

That''s what they call self-deprecating humour Arthur, why doesn''t it surprise me that you don''t get it ?
[/quote]

[/quote] no you dont

[quote user="ncfc"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote] no you dont[/quote]

Back at school next week youngster? Remind blahblahblah ro remember his packed lunch on your way round monday.