Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Football Aid ‘08 at Carrow Road

Football Aid is back with a bang – revealing a fresh new look for a stellar new season!

A veritable treasure trove of treats awaits you with Football Aid ‘08. Our new, all singing, all dancing www.footballaid.com website is now live, bringing you news, reviews, entertainment and much, much more – plenty to while away those dull office hours…!

Positions in our 2008 games are now available to buy and thanks to our spanking new site, easier to secure than ever before. With the ability to purchase fully online, your dream position is now only a few clicks away…

Purchasing a Position

Option 1: Buy Now – Selected positions are available to buy instantly at a fixed price.

Option 2: Sponsored to Play Pay a non-refundable £100 deposit to secure your position and receive a Football Aid Sponsorship Pack packed full of ideas to help you fundraise your way to your Field of Dreams.

For full information on buying a position, visit the Buying Guide on the www.footballaid.com website. 

If you have any questions or need additional information, please call us on 0131 220 5999 or email info@footballaid.com

Regards,

The Football Aid Team

Have done this for last four years - absolutely fantastic experience.  You get a training day (been held with Gossy for last four years) at Colney two weeks before the match, using all the facilities and then on match day it is unreal.  You walk into the dressing room and see your shirt with your name on hanging up, go through the pre match brief and then walk out through the tunnel onto the Carrow Road pitch, score a few shots in front of the Barclay and then play the match.

Always an ex pro or two in each team - had the likes of Flecky, Disco, Eadie, Newman, Milligan, Gossy.  Had Dave Stringer as our manager one year.

Would thoroughly recommend it to every fan - don''t worry about having to be fit or a good footballer, there are all sorts of players on the pitch.  You can do 45 or 90 minutes, £250 all in for 45 mins and £450 for 90.  Already booked in for next year.

And, it''s all for a very worthwhile kids'' charity.

Trust me, you''ll love it.

Cant this be moved forward to as soon as possible, then it could act as a trial to find new players for Norwich City Football Club who actually care and would play for the shirt!

I would do it!

Im a forward so playing me in midfield at a level way above my head would mean I was perfect for the team!!

Pete - I think with the plight of our current situation this needs to be changed to Norwich City Aid ''08 with all money raised used to buy out Delia Smith and take our Football club forwards again.

I''m sure if this was organised properly you would be surprised how many people/businesses may cough up some money.

We need all the aid we can get, does the club get the proceeds because at current we cannot afford to be charitable considering we cannot even afford a new player.

[quote user="Dicky"]

Have done this for last four years - absolutely fantastic experience.  You get a training day (been held with Gossy for last four years) at Colney two weeks before the match, using all the facilities and then on match day it is unreal.  You walk into the dressing room and see your shirt with your name on hanging up, go through the pre match brief and then walk out through the tunnel onto the Carrow Road pitch, score a few shots in front of the Barclay and then play the match.

Always an ex pro or two in each team - had the likes of Flecky, Disco, Eadie, Newman, Milligan, Gossy.  Had Dave Stringer as our manager one year.

Would thoroughly recommend it to every fan - don''t worry about having to be fit or a good footballer, there are all sorts of players on the pitch.  You can do 45 or 90 minutes, £250 all in for 45 mins and £450 for 90.  Already booked in for next year.

[/quote]Dicky,I played in the one when we had Dave Stringer as manager! Won 3-2 if I remember correct. You was not the one on our side that got sent off was you?? I was the one on your sides Right Wing called Farrow (The idiot that did 2 marathons in a week prior to playing). Was a great day and loved it! I had a knee op last year so missed out. But I am now based in Cyprus (Army) and playing Major and Minor units, we are top of both leagues!! I am going to try and get back for this one?? You playing home or Away??

[quote user="Snakepit boys"][quote user="Dicky"]

[/quote]

Dicky,

I played in the one when we had Dave Stringer as manager! Won 3-2 if I remember correct. You was not the one on our side that got sent off was you??

I was the one on your sides Right Wing called Farrow (The idiot that did 2 marathons in a week prior to playing). Was a great day and loved it! I had a knee op last year so missed out. But I am now based in Cyprus (Army) and playing Major and Minor units, we are top of both leagues!! I am going to try and get back for this one?? You playing home or Away??
[/quote]

I remember the chap gettting sent off - seem to remember he called the ref a not very nice name.  I was the 6 ft 5"  18stone lump at centre half.  Playing for the home team this year - in training already, not quite as impressive as you but doing a couple of 10K runs a week - just got to keep it up....  See you there.

I did this in 2005 when Eadie and Disco Dale were in charge. And i managed to sneak a lucky goal , the photo of which is now proudly on the wall! Great memories. Maybe i should try and get back into it for next year.

[quote user="Dicky"]

Would thoroughly recommend it to every fan - don''t worry about having to be fit or a good footballer, [/quote]

I expect most of the 1st team squad will be there then

jas :)