Sign in to follow this  
FramCanary

Mass protest before Ips**t game!

This is the only way that the fans (who actually care about the football club) can get it through to the (self-confessed) ''idiots'' running it, that enough is enough.

We stand no chance at WBA on saturday & will suffer yet another defeat. We face the humiliation of our managerless/coachless team being outclassed in the derby match, and being cut adrift at the bottom of the league.

RELEGATION, followed by ADMINISTRATION seems the most likely outcome this season. The ''idiots'' went ''cap-in-hand'' to the Turners for £2m & had to make a £2.2m surplus in the transfer market in the summer so as to avoid Administration at that time.

As Huckerby pointed out (although already obvious) - a below average side that sells 3 of it''s best players is going to struggle even more.

Starting a ''League 1'' season minus 15 points is going to be very difficult, & we are unlikely to replicate what Leeds are doing.

DRASTIC ACTION IS REQUIRED - NOW!

Protest against the demise of our Club - before it is too late.

Fram, whether or not there is a protest before the game or not, another defeat against the old enemy and there will be.

I don''t know how near administration is to be honest - but something needs to wake them up. Maybe we will have a credible manager installed by that game - thus putting protests or thoughts of them onto the back burner. Also not sure if the 2.2m surplus was avoiding admin? I am no accountant, thought it was to pay back some of the loans, but not as drastic an action as you suggest.

Can''t really argue against the rest of your comments though. Wonder what "bottom of the league at Carrow Road" will sound like as sung by gloating Ipswich fans.......

I disagree i say get behind the team any protests should be after the game,if any.We WILL have a new manager by then and need to all pull together.

Their was a complete idiot on Cabbage Call last night, who misleadingly told us that Delia and Michael saved the club and that people have short memories.

So does this mean they are allowed to run NCFC into the grond with their naivety? Of course not! A protest will be a great idea as the Delia show has gone on far too long!!

I understand and share your frustration, but even if the police allowed any form of demo at a derby match, I really don''t want to be airing our dirty linen in front of the scum.

What a fantastic idea that is, this will be the first game the new manager takes control of ,so yes lets create more tension & put the new man under pressure straight away. What a welcome to Carrow Road that would be, think before you post!

if we got relegated and started with a 15 point Deduction we''d wind up in league 2!!! i think i''d be suicidal!

jas :)

A protest is needed, but not at THAT game, why not just boycott it?...............its on Sky TV anyway...............and at least you can switch off their bloody fans celebrating their win!.[:|]

it wont get through to them , beacuse they think there doing it all right, and mabey they are, it just dosnt work. proteset dont work, i havnt heard of one that actuallly work really, so what is the piont?i would love this mess to all be sorted out, it is the first real missery since i have supported the club (bar being relegated from prem 6-0 on last day), but every club will have gone though it and if they havnt they will. we should just sit and endure the ride, and if we do get relegated (which we wont) we can laugh at the teams we thrash next season.remeber the protest wont make the board dissapear they will just try and keep them selfs together

[quote user="komakino"]Their was a complete idiot on Cabbage Call last night, who misleadingly told us that Delia and Michael saved the club and that people have short memories. So does this mean they are allowed to run NCFC into the grond with their naivety? Of course not! A protest will be a great idea as the Delia show has gone on far too long!![/quote]

Did he have a posh voice and a smokers cough?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

A protest is needed, but not at THAT game, why not just boycott it?...............its on Sky TV anyway...............and at least you can switch off their bloody fans celebrating their win!.[:|]

[/quote]

We''ll get a hiding I''m pretty ceratin of that....and I think the Suffolk lads will be having enough of a laugh without fuelling the fire.

I fear even boycotting games will be pointless at present as the season ticket numbers will be used to mask the unrest to the outside world....but surely some visible sign of dissent can''t be far away. Should it not happen however....then we can safely say that the celebrity hijack is complete and NCFC is now officially "Delia''s little Norwich".

The propects look bleak.

IMO we have missed the chance to protest.When PG was at the club would have been the ideal time to do it and we could have aimed it at both him and the board. But now we''ve got our wish in that PG has left and as long as they dont appoint Duffy as the new man in charge, then a protest would be pointless as there would still be loads of bad vibes around the club and that certainly wouldn''t help the new manager and the players.

I do think that Delia and co should look to sell up but if they decide to carry on then so be it. I think that because the players are so poor, any manager in the world would have a tough job on his hands to keep us safe. So I think that we should get behind everyone at the club and we should just accept who the new manager is and give him time to bring in his own players, whether it''s with a lot of money to spend with a new owner or whether it''s with Delia''s money. If we go down I think we should still get behind the board, manager and players and hopefully Delia will do what''s best for the club, in her eyes.

[/quote]

I think at the end of the day people that are peeved with the board will do what they think will cause the board most distress, if that''s boycotting like we did with Chase then sobeit, if it''s chanting that''s all well and good.  Those who don''t want to take any action against what the board is doing to the club have that right to do nothing, and should not be harranged or barracked in any way for doing or not doing what they feel is right.

However I started a poll to see if people were up for boycotting the scum game and was told it was a stupid idea.  What better time to do it, live on SKY and a game where a lot of focus and attention will be on the club and it''s leaders, as it''s a big derby game.

There are four of us, all season ticket holders who will not be attending the scum match, so that''s four empty seats they cant sell to anyone, and a few sat around us said they would not go either. 

IMO Norwich will lose against the scum, the fans that attend the game will walk out of the ground heads down and once again disappointed with the match. 

If you are attending the scum game, good for you, but at half time just take time to look at the fans faces around you, and ask them how they feel.

Some will say we are not fans for attending, but I don''t particularly care what others think on here, names on a screen and mean nothing to me.  I have supported NCFC and will continue to do so, I bleed yellow and green.  However I have had enough of the board taking the wet out of us fans, treating us like mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed bull***t), and I will not be back to Carrow Rd until they can prove to me that they can do the right thing by the fans who put their hard earned money into that club whichever way they can afford to.

Mighty Yellows 50:

Goods points matey, and you must do what you feel is right, for your own conscience............if you are okay and happy with it, then its okay in my book, good on yer.[:D]

Hope those of you who have decided the best action is to boycott will be selling your tickets back to the club so that others get the chance to go. Would make sense wouldn''t it Wiz?

WE NEED A NEW MANAGER! GRANT OUT!

Yeah, funny. I think even the board know this. Lets protest to tell them anyway, cos they obviously arn''t aware of the situation, and a protest will really help the team. 

Mighty Yellows 50:

Goods points matey, and you must do what you feel is right, for your own conscience............if you are okay and happy with it, then its okay in my book, good on yer.[:D]

[/quote]

I cannot force myself to go to Carrow Rd Wiz, and I have NEVER felt like that, not even in the bad old days of Chase, so things must be bad.  Sad thing is, it''s the first ever derby I would have missed, and do you know what, I don''t regret not attending either.

If a dog bites you, you dont put your hand forward again for it to have another go do you? 

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Hope those of you who have decided the best action is to boycott will be selling your tickets back to the club so that others get the chance to go. Would make sense wouldn''t it Wiz?

[/quote]

I certainly won''t, empty seats might, just might make the board take note of the unhappiness of the fans.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Er............ no NN, it would in effect dilute the boycott............yes?.

I would rather die than give the scum the satisfaction of seeing us protesting.For god sakes  surely this is the one game of the season when we have to get behind  the club and players.Protest sunday if you want but all you will get from me is the bird

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Er............ no NN, it would in effect dilute the boycott............yes?.

[/quote]

Fair enough Wiz! That''s a big sacrifice on your part, tickets don''t come cheap afterall but the club have still got your money haven''t they?

Instead of buying the ticket in the first place why not add the money you would have spent onto the £10 Dixmar Racing sponsor our picks for. That way the money you save by boycotting could go to the academy. If only we could ever get a correct line of selections that is!

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[quote user="Matt"]Officially the worst post this month.[/quote]

Officially the worst post this season you mean [um]

[/quote]

Officially the worst period in the modern history of the football club! (Could apathetic morons such as these lift their heads out of the sand & wake up to reality).

[quote user="FramCanary"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

Officially the worst period in the modern history of the football club! (Could apathetic morons such as these lift their heads out of the sand & wake up to reality).

[/quote]

Have you ever posted on a thread withou calling other city fans morons. It really does suggest you are thick as...

ok mods, I won''t finish the post [:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="FramCanary"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have you ever posted on a thread withou calling other city fans morons. It really does suggest you are thick as...

ok mods, I won''t finish the post [:|]

[/quote]

There is no hiding from it - there are far too many of them. They are not bothered about whether we win/lose/draw, which division we are in, how badly the club is run from a financial point of view etc etc.. I have never before witnessed such a willingness to accept constant under-performance of a football club - both on & off the field of play - by it''s (so called) supporters. It is indicative of the kind of person attending live football in the modern era of the game.

The apathy of our ''fan'' base is one of the many causes of our continual demise - but you will (no doubt) decline to accept/recognise this.

[quote user="gangmower"]I disagree i say get behind the team any protests should be after the game,if any.We WILL have a new manager by then and need to all pull together.[/quote]

agree, maby after watford game if we are still doing badly, chances arethatl happen.