Sign in to follow this  
Bongo Boy

Radio Norfolk?.

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Anyone help?..is it possible to get Norwich away game commentary on Radio Norfolk on the Internet?....[/quote]

I will be interested to read the answers to this post. I have tried tuning in to RN for match commentaries but they haven''t been available because of the lack of "licensing agreement".

I wouldnt bother mate, its never good to listen to and we always lose.  Do something else with your time, I have learned to.

I''m glad you''ve posted this because I have been wondering the same thing - people have told me that it is possible, but I can''t get it via the Radio Norfolk website.

I don''t live in Norfolk, and it''s really annoying listening on the radio because the signal usually fades mid-way  through the second half - mind you we''re usually a couple of goals down by then so I feel like switching off anyway.

Let''s hope for some improved away performances under the new regime !

The licensing agreement is between the club and ''Canaries World'' (www.canaries.co.uk) - who hi-jack Radio Norfolk''s broadcast for every game and make you pay £34.99 a year for it. Which is a little bit irritating when you''re an exile and can''t tune in to the commentary for free like those who live in Norfolk do. And what do we pay BBC our license fee for?