Sign in to follow this  
carl hwin

greeno to arsenal, its all been done!

why did bently come 2 Norwich instead of the other premiership teams! a deal hass been done, greeno is an arsenal player but is being secretly loaned out to norwich for a further6 months-12 month! you herd it here cannary fans!! good luck in the prem!

Flaming well hope not,but who knows! Theres no doubt in my mind that Greenos a first class keeper but time will tell in the prem! Dont forget he had a good defence infront of him last season and its gonna be a bit different in a couple of months with Henry and co cutting through defences like a knife through butter! If City do well enough and keep the goals against collum down to a respectable amount then it will be time for Sven to drop calamity James and install Greeno to his rightfull place as Englands number 1.

Herd it? I don''t think we herd anything here. Well I certainly don''t. Although your post does have the whiff of a herd about it.

Ama

Normally, like most of you on this thread, I would dismiss this. But after reading the Pink un page this morning, about our alleged interest in David Johnson for 3 mil, (not denied by the club incidently) I wonder.

This might explain where the money has come from. Perhaps a 5 or 6 mil deal has already been done with Arsenal for Greeno, and good luck to the boy.

Although I would welcome David J with open arms, 3 million does seem a bit steep, if he signs for City, I don''t give a damn who he once played for, its irrelevent, because he would then be a City player, and that would be good enough for me.

These are interesting times, yes?.

So now its official hwin...we WILL have a far superior ''keeper to Liverpool (the 2nd team of merseyside) when we meet next season.

Enjoy the games...Greeno will! :D

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha carl hwinn, stick that in your pipe and smoke it! Childish? Yes it is! Satisfying? Oh yes, very much. Keep it low