Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Well Done Stewart White!

anyone see Look east tonight?

Stewart White interviewed Doomcaster about the situation at the club and asked the 2 questions which so far the press and Radio Norfolk have Avoided. it wa words to this affect:-

1. "in any other line of business the cheif Exec would of resigned, Will u rtesign Mr Doncaster?"

and 2. "since you have been at the club there have been 7 different managers in 10 years (I presume that included Duffy and Hunter) can you explain why this has been and what impact it has had on the club?"

the above wasnt the exact wording of the questions but it was basically this that was asked, both questions visibly irked Doncaster the second more than the most.

It seems that Stewart white was pointing an accusatory finger at Neil and it was interesting to see his reposnes... i feel he was squirming a bit towards the end...

I always though Look East to be Pro Ipswich but well done to them tonight! Pity Kevin Piper couldnt force the issue on Anglia now isnt it?

jas :)

Yes, I caught that interview too. I thought Doncaster''s response was rather arrogant, and made him appear somewhat amateurish.He talked as if asking for his resignation was absurd. Saying that there was a ''culture of blame'' in football, which reflected a rising ''culture of blame'' in society! As if it was a ridiculous idea to hold the Cheif Executive account for the way a business was run.Oh dear, looks like we may have some way to go before we see real positive change at our club.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Yes, I caught that interview too. I thought Doncaster''s response was rather arrogant, and made him appear somewhat amateurish.

He talked as if asking for his resignation was absurd. Saying that there was a ''culture of blame'' in football, which reflected a rising ''culture of blame'' in society! As if it was a ridiculous idea to hold the Cheif Executive account for the way a business was run.

Oh dear, looks like we may have some way to go before we see real positive change at our club.

[/quote]

I thought he handled it pretty well......But then, I am a compulsive bullshi**er......[6]

the headline in the pink un is all about doncaster suggesting there are plenty of quality managerial candidates ringing in, hammering on the gates, and couriering their CV''s pdq to NCFC - eh? didn''t we hear the same BS last time following worthy''s departure???then despite having all these big names gagging for a slice of green & yella - the board and doncaster decide to take a punt on highly regarded, but inexperienced peter grant - without letting him bring his own backroom staff right away??  madness, pure madness.how prudent is that???so grant goes - we''re in our worst position for 30 years or more - and what does donny do - repeat the same drival!!!  he''s raising expectations, as before, hot on the heels of dampening expectations by declaring we''ve got a £7m black hole and may have to sell players.   which is it - have we the money or not.  if we''ve no dosh, then  how can we bring in a quality manager???it sounds to me like he''s making announcements on the hoof!!!