Sign in to follow this  
DanielHammond

Change

Im not sure about you but if Paul Jewell does come to Norwich i will be over the moon!!! Im just hoping that we get him or somebody near his quality.

We also need to sack Doncaster because what has he done for the club in recent years. He is supposed to transmit the fans views to the board........sure he does......its more like his ideas!

Also if delia does leave i would like to thank her for all shes done for the club. I would welcome the £300 mil couple but it would be nice to keep delia a seat at all the home games!

Any body else got any suggestions which might help the changing/transaction period?

From what was such a postive place to be 3 years ago, everything was rosey (other than waiting for our 1st win of the premiership season) how has everything gone horribly wrong since that day in west london. I don''t believe we are in a crisis however in order for this club to be transformed back into a club that can push for a promoton challange the change has got to start from the top.

I''m sure that some of you may tell me otherwise, but my sources tell me that Doncaster was once being brought up under the guidance of a real businessman Peter Riesdale (yeah right) originally an accountant who works on figures and not realism. He then fell on his feet in Norwich and with no other contender became Cheif Executive ok fair play whatever wage he is on give him credit for getting the job. Ever since, this guy has hid behind his job title, by ignoring the questions that we all want answering, seems to be involved in transfer deals that effected the club in a negative manor i.e. Earnie & Etuhu and yet when we have players on our books that are young full of potentail we get the offer in and off they go i.e Green Ashton where are the best interests of the club (figures again), lack of incoming players over the past 3 years. As a chief executive surely seeing the decline of the club from that day in West London why did it take a further 20 months to remove a manager that had lost ideas on moving the playing team forward, why would any C/E allow that much time if a department in his business was failing so badly (attempt to save money for figure purposes). If there was to be a new investor come in surely a new C/E would need appointing the guy is a failure he was under the guidance of a guy who destroyed a club yet we are watching it unfold right under our eyes. The guy is a joke and can continue progressing at Cardiff if he wish.

Delia has lacked ambition for me ever since the day we got promoted, i appreciate it''s her hard worked cash that may have been put forward and having failed to stay up she would have lost her investment but nothing just a few to sherries too many to get her face back on the tele. I like delia being on the board but as a majority shareholder not enough unfortunately delia''s cash is nothing in the world of football nowadays, the likes of Peter Cullum (if true) or the Turners are financially in a better position to take this club forward from this position.

A new manager will obviously bring his own players and coaches with him as did Grant - the people responsible for appointming have got to make a decision that they have to stick by which means experience is required which you have to pay for weekly (sorry doncaster another outgoing for you to sort out), it has to be someone that attracts players i.e. sharpe eastwood''s etc... to take us on.

To brief - sack Doncaster, lets hope for a big investor asap and employ Paul Jewell tomorrow morning.