Sign in to follow this  
0ridgemanddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Time for a clear out

Now that Peter Grant has left us is it not time to have a complete clearout.

Duffy said today that the players are giving 100% its just that some are off form. Well Mr Duffy if Wolves, Sheff Wed and QPR were 100% you are in the wrong job goodbye.

Doncaster fills us full of spin we know that if we lose it will be to a rejuvinated side, he sold Etuhu and Earnshaw for way below market value goodbye.

Gunn was appointed to take the weight off PG in the loan market we haven''t had a loan signing goodbye.

I no longer feel the players are fit enough to compete for ninety minutes the fitness coach is on trial till the end of the season.

Lets look at everybodys job and decide who to replace and then we can move forward with a new manager and his own team.  Then if players can''t do it for the new manager they can go on loan to Kings Lynn. 

[quote user="ridgeman"]

Now that Peter Grant has left us is it not time to have a complete clearout.

Duffy said today that the players are giving 100% its just that some are off form. Well Mr Duffy if Wolves, Sheff Wed and QPR were 100% you are in the wrong job goodbye.

Doncaster fills us full of spin we know that if we lose it will be to a rejuvinated side, he sold Etuhu and Earnshaw for way below market value goodbye.

Gunn was appointed to take the weight off PG in the loan market we haven''t had a loan signing goodbye.

I no longer feel the players are fit enough to compete for ninety minutes the fitness coach is on trial till the end of the season.

Lets look at everybodys job and decide who to replace and then we can move forward with a new manager and his own team.  Then if players can''t do it for the new manager they can go on loan to Kings Lynn. 

[/quote]

I''ll be off to the toilet with a copy of the pink''un then