Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

New Era?

Could PG''s departure be a new era for Norwich City, Neil Doncaster has already stated he has lots of intrests in the job. I for one hope we get Paul Jewell, he is passionate about football and will give 110% for our club. I think that Norwich City FC can surely only go up from here! Thank god we have a break for the International Duty, that gives us some time to re-couperate, find an new manager and then he can setlle down with our team. Its gonna be good!

OTBC!

[quote user="Frinton-on-sea Canary!"]

Could PG''s departure be a new era for Norwich City, Neil Doncaster has already stated he has lots of intrests in the job. I for one hope we get Paul Jewell, he is passionate about football and will give 110% for our club. I think that Norwich City FC can surely only go up from here! Thank god we have a break for the International Duty, that gives us some time to re-couperate, find an new manager and then he can setlle down with our team. Its gonna be good!

OTBC!

Nobody knows whether it will be the coninuation of crap or a return to the good times. Thats why we all love football

- good positive thinking tho''[:D]

I''ve got to be honest, I do think the current board (except the Turners) still being here will hinder this new era. I know they won''t just up and leave without selling their shares but until they do I feel the changes will only be slightly better (and thats only if they choose the right manager too). This is why, although he did need to go, I was sad that Grant had to leave this way - it wasn''t all entirely his fault.

[quote user="Frinton-on-sea Canary!"]

OTBC!

Probelm is, if we get a new manager, does that mean we won''t get a board room shuffle? I would expect that, if a new board came in then they would want to choose a new manager? Or will the ''new'' potential board be choosing the manager.

I think this could be a new era for Norwich City football club, of course we need to wait and see who the new manager is before we can make any rough predictions, but even then whoever it may be deserves a fair chance before people get on his back. I think we have to be careful not to get over carried away at this stage of the season because whoever the new man is he will have a tough job to turn things around with our current squad so don''t expect to be in the top 6 anytime soon, but yeah we have the ability to turn things around with this new manager and of course the prospect of the Turners takeing over from Delia and Michael will hopefully bring a new era to the club for all the right reasons.

[quote user="Frintononsea Canary"]

OTBC!

[/quote]

He said that last time and we ended up with Peter Grant.

We''ll end up with some nobody who we''ll be told is "highly rated". Everybody will get behind him to start with and he''ll win three out of his first four games. Then things will gradually get worse until we have the same situation as we''ve had with Grant, only this time we''ll probably end up getting relagated.

Anybody who thinks that sacking Peter Grant is going to magically solve all of our problems is sadly deluded, in my opinion.