Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

a bunch of merchant bankers

You lot who slag our best players when things go wrong are a bunch of merchant bankers, you dont deserve quality players, if you met hucks face to face youd say, '' hello mate we think youre great'' ha

I think he makes a valid point because I bet theres a lot of folk who wouldnt call people face to face what they call them on here.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I think he makes a valid point because I bet theres a lot of folk who wouldnt call people face to face what they call them on here.

[/quote]

I think you have a point CA, I know that this is a message board and people are allowed to write their own stories etc, but some people do go too far, personal attacks on board members, players and staff is wrong in my board, yer having a pop at them, but not to the point where its rude. But where do you stop or indeed start, when it comes to what people write.

I know for a fact that a lot of the poeple on here, you know who you are, would be so brave to say alot of the things face to face, its easy to be critical about things hiding behind a keyboard.

I''ve never worked in the finance industry but, to be honest I wouldn''t go slagging people off to their face because that is just plain confrontational just as, in the smae way I don''t boo my own team. On the other hand I wouldn''t go sucking up to them either, reason, they are just ordinary people who happen to be well paid professional footballers. They are entitled to a private life and there is, therefore a difference between criticising Huckerby the footballer on a football forum (who I do not know as a person) and criticising Darren Huckerby the private individual who is entitled to a life outside the game.

Too many of you either fail to make the distinction and I am certain their sh1t stinks just ike everyone elses or else, like Cluck and Smudger makes a deliberate attempt to target the ''celebrity'' by over-personalisation.

I have a right to slag them off i pay there bloody wages. If i saw them in the street i would tell them aswell. The main problem is they are footballers and they dont give a damn, win, lose or draw. They get paid no matter what, a lot of money and if the unthinkable happened (relegation) they would be off to another club picking up more fat wages. They need to perform and as you know if you didnt perform at work on a regular basis you would get the sack!! Dont know what your on about!!!!

[quote user="C.T "]

[quote user="buddhaboy"]glue sniffer
[/quote]

What you say is what you are an all that![:D][:P]

[/quote]

Very true.  I tell women I''m Brad Pitt.