Sign in to follow this  
derehamcanary_fan

a little joke for you

how many ncfc board memebers does it take to change a light bulbnone at first theyll get donc to come out and say the bulb doesnt need changing and when they finally realise it theyll blame the manager for not changing it ages ago

A 7 year old boy decides to challange a court judging. The judge ask''s the young boy "why don''t you want to go and live with your mum or your dad?" the little boy replies "well sir both of them beat me regularly and i''ve had enough". Ok says the judge "in this case we will allow you to live with your next of kin in this case being your auntie" "no no not my auntie" replies the boy "she beats me more than mum & dad". "Ok well it will have to be your grandmother" the judge details "no no please sir, she really beats me badly, more than you could imagine" the young boy pleads. "Can i please pick where i want to live Sir, please please?" the boy asks, the judge replies "well legally i cannot allow that however i am going to make a special allownace for you on this occasion - where do you want to live then?" "Well Sir i want to live with Norwich City - they never beat anyone"