Sign in to follow this  
ronbol ronbol

Doncaster Should Resign.......

I spoke at length to Neil Doncaster before a ball had even been kicked this season. I told him straight that this was the weakest city team i have ever seen put together during the summer.I also called him and the board incompetent, from the 18mil debt to the hotel stuck in the corner and not least the poor weak team that had been assembled.In less then 10 games, himself and the team have done nothing to alter that opinion. How long will we wait for a new manager! crystal palace appointed a new manager within days.However our incompetent CEO and board will probably let this roll on for a good few weeks or so. Not only do they reach erroneous conclusions and make

unfortunate choices, but their incompetence robs them of the ability

to realize it.
The man at the top should resign with the debt building and  income dropping something has to give and  it should be the CEO, we need a new man with fresh ideas.DONCASTER should resign.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]I spoke at length to Neil Doncaster before a ball had even been kicked this season. I told him straight that this was the weakest city team i have ever seen put together during the summer.
I also called him and the board incompetent, from the 18mil debt to the hotel stuck in the corner and not least the poor weak team that had been assembled.
In less then 10 games, himself and the team have done nothing to alter that opinion. How long will we wait for a new manager! crystal palace appointed a new manager within days.
However our incompetent CEO and board will probably let this roll on for a good few weeks or so. Not only do they reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices, but their incompetence robs them of the ability to realize it.

The man at the top should resign with the debt building and  income dropping something has to give and  it should be the CEO, we need a new man with fresh ideas.

DONCASTER should resign.

[/quote]

Spot on i did the same but didnt get a reply. As long as people clap along with Delia and shake MWJ hand and tell them how wonderful they are and so cute and cuddly and clap like a family Singing cringe worthy songs like ''delias barmy army'' they all keep a job.

Doncaster was the solicitor or legal begal for the club. Then got made up over time.

If Brian Clough left a few blank pages about Chairmen in his book, what would he have done abour Chief Executive Officers?!

This guy knows nothing about football, yet is guiding this board with who to appoint. How does he know if the applicants are a good calibre? He knows nothing. We need a group of ex City players to get together and decide who we appoint next.