Sign in to follow this  
fat baby jacob

predictions for the first 4 games?!

Just wondering what you lot think of our chances against Palace, Man U, N''Castle and Arsenal are? I''m going for N''ch 4-0 Palace, N''castle 1-1N''ch, Man U 0-0 N''ch and Norwich 1-0 Arsenal...

I would dream about those results!!

We would probably start top of the league & deny arsenal their 43rd (?) unbeaten game in a row!!

But who can dare to knock such optimism!!

billy-bob - what are you on?

Personally I''d be happy with 4 points from that start and a mildly negative goal difference. Am I being unrealistic?

hope we manage to get 3 points from Palace, coz I think that''s all we will get in August.
I think our important period is October and November; Portsmouth, W.B.A. Everton, Man. City, Blackburn, Charlton, Southampton, Brum, 13 or more points from that lot and I''ll be ''Over the Moon''

A point a game, DD? Would have been enough last year to stay up but not the year before.West Ham were relegated then with 40 points if i remember correctly. But still 4 points from those games would, i think, be a step in the right direction! I would still love us to be the team to break Arsenal`s unbeaten sequence tho..perhaps with Greeno denying them a draw with a last minute penalty save to up his value even further!!!!!!!!!

I`m going to take off my green and yellow specks for a moment, and even though i don`t like the sound of it, this is what i expect to happen with our current squad...
beat palace 2-1
lose at man u 4-0
lose at n`castle 3-1
lose at home to the gunners 1-2
Right i`ll put them back on now, o dear it does`nt look good does it

Rabbit, I strongly advise you to keep those green n yeller specs firmly on the end of your little nose...

I''ll go for:

Palace - win
Man Utd - lose
Newcatsle - draw (cause Bobby''s boys always have slow starts to the season)
Arseneal - WIN - with a Bentley brace!!! Get in there!!

Flick Fleck, i think you`ll find that bentley can`t play against the gunners.....