Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

SOOO jealous of the TRACTOR BOYS right now!!

I feel bad admitting it but I am seriously jealous of the tractor boys right now! 10th in the league and almost twice as many points as us!Wish we had players like Alan Lee and Legwinski then maybe we wouldnt be in the trouble we are in right now!!Anyone else thinking the same?

Not really. It''s looking like the Turners are poised to put some serious money in the club, the front-runners for our new manager are Paul Jewel and Martin Allen, we''ve got better players, more money, better stadium (which we own) and better support.Apart from the current league standings Ipswich have nothing on us.

Not really jealous of them. We''ll both still be here next year, in fact they''ll be in the championship forever cos they are incapable of doing anything else, even given time! 

CRIKEYYYY!!!! Jealous!!! Of that lot!!! Even if we were in the conference and they were winning the PL I wouldn''t be jealous of that bunch of galahs!

Not being prone to jealousy.....I''m far more concerned about not having Boothroyd and Malky on our staff. Good luck to them mind.....but why couldn''t City have shown half of the guts and ambition Watford have shown since relegation?

The answer to that I fear is obvious.

[quote user="MK Canary"]Not really. It''s looking like the Turners are poised to put some serious money in the club, the front-runners for our new manager are Paul Jewel and Martin Allen, we''ve got better players, more money, better stadium (which we own) and better support.Apart from the current league standings Ipswich have nothing on us.[/quote]Amen to that.

Not really jealous of them overall, as I still think they''re are a long way from being promotion material.

However I am pretty jealous of the way they''re bringing all their youth team players through, that they play pretty decent football on their day, that they have a striker (Lee) and a team that actually knows how to score - and still have a fortress at Portman Road.

What the hell happened to our fortress?

[quote user="MK Canary"]Not really.

It''s looking like the Turners are poised to put some serious money in the club, the front-runners for our new manager are Paul Jewel and Martin Allen, we''ve got better players, more money, better stadium (which we own) and better support.

Apart from the current league standings Ipswich have nothing on us.
[/quote]

Er, give me the evidence that we have better players. You obviously haven''t seen any of our recent performances! ''More money''! - what a joke, neither club have ANY money it''s just a question of how much the respective debts are. ''Better stadium'' - have you been to Portaloo Road? At least their main stand doesn''t look like a subbuteo model!

Paul Jewell - no chance! Martin Allen - the board wouldn''t touch him with a bargepole, he''s too ''off the wall'' 

Fancy admitting something like that on the internet. They will have a whale of a time reading that !!!!!!

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

[quote user="MK Canary"]Not really. It''s

looking like the Turners are poised to put some serious money in the

club, the front-runners for our new manager are Paul Jewel and Martin

Allen, we''ve got better players, more money, better stadium (which we

own) and better support.Apart from the current league standings Ipswich have nothing on us.[/quote]

Er, give me the evidence that we have better players. You obviously

haven''t seen any of our recent performances! ''More money''! - what a

joke, neither club have ANY money it''s just a question of how much the

respective debts are. ''Better stadium'' - have you been to Portaloo

Road? At least their main stand doesn''t look like a subbuteo model!

Paul Jewell - no chance! Martin Allen - the board wouldn''t touch him with a bargepole, he''s too ''off the wall'' 

[/quote]

I can''t believe I''m having to defend Norwich against Ipswich here - I

mean, how low are these boards going... but here goes anyway...

Better players
- Darren Huckerby, Jamie Cureton, David Marshall,

Dion Dublin, Lee Croft, Christ Martin, etc. would all walk straight

into the Ipswich team without a battle for places. As a team we haven''t

been producing the goods this season but that''s mostly down to our

shocking ex-manager. Would I trade the Ipswich squad for the Norwich

squad? No, frankly. You didn''t watch them at MK Dons earlier this

season - they were abysmal

More Money
- Goes without saying this one. Ipswich have barely a

penny to their name - and despite both clubs being in debt, again, I

don''t think any Norwich fan would want to trade their debt for ours.

And despite what you may say - it really is likely that the Turners are

poised to take over the club and inject some major cash in, so it''s all

good.

Better Stadium - I''ve been to Portman Road every season we''ve

played them for the last decade or so (Heres some picture proof, too)[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/mwncfc/portalooRoad.jpg[/IMG] and fankly - it''s a dump. The atmosphere is

dull, it''s always half-empty and there''s a huge wasps nest above the

away supporters in the roof. Our old South Stand puts a couple of their

stands to shame and they don''t even own the bloomin place. Would

Norwich fans trade Carrow Road for Portaloo Road? Again, no, very few.

End of rant

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I feel bad admitting it but I am seriously jealous of the tractor boys right now!

10th in the league and almost twice as many points as us!

Wish we had players like Alan Lee and Legwinski then maybe we wouldnt be in the trouble we are in right now!!

Anyone else thinking the same?

[/quote]

Eh dont really know what to say here.........I honestly do not admire Ipswich Town and I did not post this thread.

My #### end mate thought it would be funny to post the above quote as I use his Laptop and for some reason it logs in automatically. He is a total #### and I will let him know it.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I feel bad admitting it but I am seriously jealous of the tractor boys right now!

Wish we had players like Alan Lee and Legwinski then maybe we wouldnt be in the trouble we are in right now!!

[/quote]

Eh dont really know what to say here.........I honestly do not admire Ipswich Town and I did not post this thread.

My #### end mate thought it would be funny to post the above quote as I use his Laptop and for some reason it logs in automatically. He is a total #### and I will let him know it.

[/quote]

If this is true it''s well funny!! LMAO!!!! [:D][:D]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would post you the b######s mob number and email address but the moderator wont let me. Lets not even discuss this one any further.