Sign in to follow this  
Scole Canary

Aidy Boothroyd?

I seriously doubt he''s interested.  Watford look like they are going straight back up, so coming back to Carrow Road would be a massive step backwards for him.

Well, he didn''t hang about here for too long, has proven himself as a successful championship manager, and is at a parachute payment club at the top of our table.I don''t think he''d be interested.

[quote user="we8wba"]

hahaha

some people crack me up

you being serious???

hahaha

[/quote]

Have read most of your posts today, when you first joined this board you gave good constructive comment from an outsiders perspective.  Just lately you have become a bit of a p155 taker.

In our current situation it is just not needed. 

[quote user="barclayendboy"]O come on talk sense why the hell would he want to leave a top of the table going somewhere club to us for.
[/quote]

Potential. Watford are half the club we are.  Everything about us is bigger and better.

I will say this.  If Watford dont go up this year there will be a massive clearance sale in the summer.  They had a lucky promotion and got some good cash for a couple of promising youngsters.

I am not saying he would come here, far from it.  What I am saying is that it isnt as outlandish as some people might believe.

It''s finally happened, for the first time in Pink''un history...a unanimous thread. I reckon there''s more chance of me meeting Bonzo down my local later...