Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

laughing stocks

as you know im not on here to stir problems but give an honesty opinion

your team is quickly becoming laughing stock

i mean john hartson to solve the goal scoring problem, talk about on the cheap wba couldnt give him away for the last 6months

he cerainly in no condition to play football look http://www.football.co.uk/shared/images/news/johnhartson5.jpg

i dont obviously know who norwich going after n neither do the press really but the names coming out are

hoddle - who complete joke as a manager at this level

jewell - who told everyone he will go bolton 2weeks ago let alone whats said today

think every time manager sacked every club goes for big name never gets then settle for 2nd best

norwich city fans are being very short changed for what reason?

selling all your assets except hucks in the last 3seasons! why? you havnt really spent alot! only with half profit made from transfers which were then resold i.e earnie, ashton

as you all know theyre is something seriously wrong with norwich city fc, n the board need to sod off i feel,

if delia so cares about norwich wouldnt it be in her intrest to sell up on the cheap?

I HOPE IT ALL CHANGES FOR YOU AND YOU GET DECENT MANAGER IN, I HOPE YOU GET JEWELL TO PROVE ME WRONG AS WELL LOL

before someone ripes me apart - just look at what i said from an outside point a few

you guys are being taken for mugs at the moment and wont stop until you get decent manager who not a whiping boy/i love the chairmen role which grant sort of took

we8wba.

Can you please stop trying to wind us up about the current predicament our club is in. With respect, we really don''t need a Wolves fan banging on about how we''re a ''laughing stock''. And yes, I know you ended the post by telling us that you hope we get a decent manager in, but after the mocking tone of what preceded it, it all sounds rather insincere. I do think you are trying to get a point across and I enjoy a good debate, but can you see how a Norwich fan might find it a little irritating?

[quote user="we8wba"]

before someone ripes me apart - just look at what i said from an outside point a few

you guys are being taken for mugs at the moment and wont stop until you get decent manager who not a whiping boy/i love the chairmen role which grant sort of took

[/quote]I am sorry, but when did grant ever back up the chairman. Infact it was the opposite, he had no end of time this summer to have digs at the board.I don''t think we are a laughing stock, just because we are managerless at the moment hardly makes us a laughing stock.I actually can''t see hartson even playing. Stihavka and martin and even brown would be above him in my pecking order, but we do need backup so what''s the problem with getting a quick fix in to keep us secure?We can''t exactly sign world beaters at the moment can we? And i am sure the board won''t want to dish out for any loan fees without any manager in place.

[quote user="we8wba"]

i mean john hartson to solve the goal scoring problem, talk about on the cheap wba couldnt give him away for the last 6months

he cerainly in no condition to play football look http://www.football.co.uk/shared/images/news/johnhartson5.jpg

i dont obviously know who norwich going after n neither do the press really but the names coming out are

jewell - who told everyone he will go bolton 2weeks ago let alone whats said today

think every time manager sacked every club goes for big name never gets then settle for 2nd best

selling all your assets except hucks in the last 3seasons! why? you havnt really spent alot! only with half profit made from transfers which were then resold i.e earnie, ashton

as you all know theyre is something seriously wrong with norwich city fc, n the board need to sod off i feel,

if delia so cares about norwich wouldnt it be in her intrest to sell up on the cheap?

I HOPE IT ALL CHANGES FOR YOU AND YOU GET DECENT MANAGER IN, I HOPE YOU GET JEWELL TO PROVE ME WRONG AS WELL LOL

[/quote]

Maybe now you can understand what a few of us are up against here!.....AND we''ve been a national laughing stock since the day tv cook Smith rode into town on her Suffolk Punch.

While I don''t get any pleasure from my football team these days...at least I get to taunt the turnips on here who have willingly stood by and watched it fall......

We8wba, who exactly asked for you opinion anyway? Surely your day isn''t so empty that you have the time to waste posting on other teams messageboards.

I''m not trying to ripe you apart, but wouldn''t you better off sticking to Black Country matters and leave us poor Norwich fans alone?

Have to agree mate, If thats the state of hartson well the board need a slapping... Maybe they plan to put a fat boy in front of our goal to help th defence.

The board are responsible for all this mess worthy was allowed to much time and they too on an rooky to take his place.

Why is it with them People spend money to be entertained, and director of football clubs are responsible for players wages so if it cost them money thats what they have created but they are should prepared to invest extra revenue because they can and because they ant the club they love to do well.

We cost us all money to see our favourite teams but more if you are a director, but then again they do reap the praise and are loved for it if the team plays good football.

I Rekon that that boy Hartson has come hair to narfuk to keep on a Troshin boy. Theres good grub in those pubs.

Have to agree mate, If thats the state of hartson well the board need a slapping... Maybe they plan to put a fat boy in front of our goal to help th defence.

The board are responsible for all this mess worthy was allowed to much time and they employ  a rooky to take his place.

What is it with them, People spend money to be entertained, and at the end of the day directors of football clubs are responsible for players wages, lets face it if placers wages were £1000 per week max there would still be full gates because people love football, so if it cost them money thats what they have created but they are should prepared to invest extra revenue because they can, Also because if they love football and their team they want the club they love to do well.

Football costs us all money to see our favourite teams but more so if you are a director, but then again they do reap the praise and are loved for it if the team plays well.

I Rekon that that boy Hartson has come hair to narfuk to keep on a Troshin boy. Theres good grub in those pubs.

Maybe we should install some ''stocks'' outside of the Jarrold, and chain the board and Neil Smuggy smug smug smuggy D - into them. I''ll be laughing my stocks off - as the first handful of festering rotting over-ripe ''a la carte'' foodstuff is launched at them........

Unfortunately, knowing our board - none of it will stick.

On a more serious note.....We are becoming the laughing stock of football.....I left work and my football following "fellow colleague''s" from all 4 corners of the country certainly made it known to me before I left.

Maybe the current board are just exercising their arrogant and ignorant muscle - and just treating us with the contempt that we actually deserve. We are a soft-touch and a weak link in the board''s eyes, so they''ll just proceed unchecked as they always have done. A few rebellious cyberspace typo''s protesting, with disillusioned and frustrated follower''s continually whingeing and moaning on message boards, cannot and will not, penetrate the Rhino-hides of those that run the club. I haven''t got an ounce of faith in the set-up at Carra, or those that sit at the apex of authority in the boardroom. These forking folkers will not be budged or influenced by the subservient nodding lemmings that will accept all and everything without question. They pooh pooh our concerns like water off a ducks back, or they just listen with cloth ears.......and use the contemptible get out clause and denial of any responsibility with those ''they''ll buy that for a dollar'' patronising words, "IN HINDSIGHT". 

Yeah Mr Munby, Deals no Deals, Micky Wynn and our Cheap Exec (but not your salary) and as you so frequently and suitably informed us for the last few seasons, "Lessons have been learnt"........My AR8E!  

But Hey! It''s Normal For Norfolk! And the crowd just shuffled their feet.....Ho Hum. 

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Maybe now you can understand what a few of us are up against here!.....AND we''ve been a national laughing stock since the day tv cook Smith rode into town on her Suffolk Punch.

While I don''t get any pleasure from my football team these days...at least I get to taunt the turnips on here who have willingly stood by and watched it fall......

[/quote]Yeah yeah, abuse everyone yet again, and gloat away you sad little man. We weren''t a laughing stock when we were promoted a short time ago. Only a fool would fail to see we''re in the sh*t but few fools are enjoying it as much as you.

Oh for ***** sake, we are NOT becoming the "laughing stock" of football! Jesus, what next, someone will be saying that the current board are responsible for the floods in Africa and were behind the Northern Rock panic, anything for a good story and conspiracy!

Supporters of other clubs have other things on their mind than Norwich City! They are not all reading the papers and NCFC messageboards and thinking "hey, lets all laugh at Norwich, what a shambles eh?". Lets not flatter ourselves that we matter so much to the broader footballing world, dear God, one moment its "no-one ever takes any notice of us" the next its "we''re the laughing stock of football"-whats that based on, the fact a few peoples mates are taking the piss?!

Me and a few other friends royally took a Man Utd supporting colleague to pieces after their less than glorious start to the season, at the same time as supposed informed people were writing into sites like F365 saying "Fergie must go" and "Man U are going down", were they then the "laughiung stock of football"? I think not, but people were enjoying taking the piss at the time, but that was that.

People generally don''t give a shit about clubs other than their own, apart from making the occasional caustic remark. To say we have become a "laughing stock" is, in itself, laughable and ridiculous, what egos some of us must have to think our club is so important an issue for football at large! 

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yeah because taunting your fellow fans is going to do what for the situation? Grow up.

I want the board out too but I won''t go round getting on the nerves on fellow posters because of their views. How is it the fault of the fans on a messageboard that this has happened?

And I think its alittle extreme to say Delia has been the embarrassment of NCFC since she first came here - she has done some good, unfortunately its just gone bad and shes reached the end of the road. Hopefully someone will come forward and buy her out.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

Oh for ***** sake, we are NOT becoming the "laughing stock" of football! Jesus, what next, someone will be saying that the current board are responsible for the floods in Africa and were behind the Northern Rock panic, anything for a good story and conspiracy!

Supporters of other clubs have other things on their mind than Norwich City! They are not all reading the papers and NCFC messageboards and thinking "hey, lets all laugh at Norwich, what a shambles eh?". Lets not flatter ourselves that we matter so much to the broader footballing world, dear God, one moment its "no-one ever takes any notice of us" the next its "we''re the laughing stock of football"-whats that based on, the fact a few peoples mates are taking the piss?!

Me and a few other friends royally took a Man Utd supporting colleague to pieces after their less than glorious start to the season, at the same time as supposed informed people were writing into sites like F365 saying "Fergie must go" and "Man U are going down", were they then the "laughiung stock of football"? I think not, but people were enjoying taking the piss at the time, but that was that.

People generally don''t give a shit about clubs other than their own, apart from making the occasional caustic remark. To say we have become a "laughing stock" is, in itself, laughable and ridiculous, what egos some of us must have to think our club is so important an issue for football at large! 

[/quote]

Do you mind! I''m having fun here!

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

The current board are responsible for the floods in Africa and were behind the Northern Rock panic

[/quote]

They were?  Damn!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Old Shuck"]

[/quote]

Do you mind! I''m having fun here!

[/quote]

Sorry Mellow! Am worked up to a frenzy today, just sick of all this "stuff" around and about our club and fervently wishing a time will come when we can discuss football again and not all be at each others thoats!

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Cluck "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah yeah, abuse everyone yet again, and gloat away you sad little man. We weren''t a laughing stock when we were promoted a short time ago. Only a fool would fail to see we''re in the sh*t but few fools are enjoying it as much as you.
[/quote]

Yep....and you fit the bill perfectly......

Classic sulky comment from one of Smith''s sad little turnips......I''m pleased I''m annoying you and can report that you don''t concern me one little bit.......

Baaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

looks like you are split 50/50 on this some agreeing with my n some very angaist what im saying

im not gloating if i was gloating i would go into alot of recent issues why wolves at moment are doing better moneywise, result wise

but im not...

i just think norwich city fans are being short changed as you all know