Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Has duffy got the job?

[quote user="Terminate the ipswich"]If he has signed Hartson, what does this mean? Who signed him?[/quote]

I can''t see any reason why us signing a player on a month''s loan should indicate anything in particular re: Duffy being made manager - QPR signed 3 players on loan very recently and I''m sure all were after Gregory was sacked, but no one seemed to think that Harford was going to take over permanently.

Remember that the biggest clue that Nigel Worthington was going to get the job full time was that Delia allowes him to sign Zema Abbey for £350,000 was he was still caretaker. Worthy got the job a month later.

I guess we could take this as a bit of a warning for what the future might just hold.

Think I am coming out in a cold sweat.

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

Remember that the biggest clue that Nigel Worthington was going to get the job full time was that Delia allowes him to sign Zema Abbey for £350,000 was he was still caretaker. Worthy got the job a month later.

I guess we could take this as a bit of a warning for what the future might just hold.

[/quote]

I think I''ve done something in my trousers. Excuse me.

He''s joined on a months loan but he can be returned to West Brom sooner if we wish, I would say it sounds more like Duffy won''t get the job if we can offload him that quick, he''d better bloody not get it anyway.

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

[/quote]

I think I''ve done something in my trousers. Excuse me.

[/quote]

The Board will have agreed to this but it means nothing about Duffy taking over. It may have been in the pipeline before Grant left. Lets keep the old Scottish links going eh, it`s been soooo good for us so far!!