Sign in to follow this  
David4567

Bring back Worthy

You''re not serious? Worthy wouldn''t want to come back even if we offered him the job and he is not the right man fr the job, even he admitted things had gone stale

[quote user="Cobain18"]You''re not serious? Worthy wouldn''t want to come back even if we offered him the job and he is not the right man fr the job, even he admitted things had gone stale[/quote]

Cobain please explain:

Paul Jewell? Paul Ince? Kevin Keegan? Steve Bruce?
OR
Ian Crook? Mike Newell? Martin Allen? Joe Royle?

Martin Allen, Mike Newell and Joe Royle have all won more games than they have lost at EVERY club they have managed??

I can''t believe what I have just seen!  His staying 18 months longer than he should is why we''re in this mess.  I heard a phrase used by Jeremy Clarkson that fits Worthington perfectly.  "As much use as a snooze button on a smoke alarm"

[quote user="David4567"]

Should have never let him go in the first place.

Visit www.worthyin.co.uk for more on my Worth In campain.

[/quote]

I know things have gotten really bad in this country over the past 10 years of a Labour government, but you can still see a doctor for free you know.

[quote user="25overpar"]I can''t believe what I have just seen!  His staying 18 months longer than he should is why we''re in this mess.  I heard a phrase used by Jeremy Clarkson that fits Worthington perfectly.  "As much use as a snooze button on a smoke alarm"[/quote]

Yeah right, and he''s responsible for foot and mouth and global warming too.  Still, if it makes you feel better to think like that . . . those of us in the real world just wish it was that simple.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="Cobain18"]You''re not serious? Worthy wouldn''t want to come back even if we offered him the job and he is not the right man fr the job, even he admitted things had gone stale[/quote]

Cobain please explain:

Paul Jewell? Paul Ince? Kevin Keegan? Steve Bruce?
OR
Ian Crook? Mike Newell? Martin Allen? Joe Royle?

Martin Allen, Mike Newell and Joe Royle have all won more games than they have lost at EVERY club they have managed??

[/quote]

Ok, Ian Crook - no experience in England as i''ve said many time sentimentality does not win football matches

Newell - is just a prat (prejudice against women etc.) He also got fired from Luton for a reason - he couldn''t stop the rot 

Martin Allen - fired from Leicester who are in same position as us and Allen didn''t help them

Joe Royle - ex Ipswich - may stabilize us but couldn''t get us promoted long term (i know the history) but look at recently at Ipswich - i don''t think he did a good job there