Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

I have no problem with signing Hartson. But

As I say I have no problem signing Hartson on a months loan but he must be.

Match fit. Ready to play.

And he must be started at every opportunity, after all he can''t have been signed as cover. you don''t sign players to cover an attack that hasn''t scored in 6 games.

If this isn''t the case then this is yet again another waste of our precious money.

Who makes this decision is another question I like to have answered.

Well, for one thing, he can''t play against the Baggies, that''s part of the deal.For another, it''s going to be route one while he''s here.  But at least we''ll be playing to a system.

interesting that we didn''t sign that defender (can''t remember the name) because we wanted someone to go straight into the team and he wasn''t match fit. I''m prepared to see how Hartson pans out (not deep pan hopefully!) but it all seems like clutching at straws when the strikers aren''t getting any bloody service anyway.

Also why are we getting someone in on a months loan before we get a new manager?.What if the new manager doesn''t see him as part of his plans.This stinks to me that Duffy is staying I can''t think of any other reason wy they would sign him ,unless someone allready has the job but it isn''t announced

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Well, for one thing, he can''t play against the Baggies, that''s part of the deal.

For another, it''s going to be route one while he''s here.  But at least we''ll be playing to a system.
[/quote]

Agreed, that at least there will be a game plan if he plays. We haven''t seen one of those for a while.

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]Also why are we getting someone in on a months loan before we get a new manager?.What if the new manager doesn''t see him as part of his plans.This stinks to me that Duffy is staying I can''t think of any other reason wy they would sign him ,unless someone allready has the job but it isn''t announced[/quote]No.  The board are doing what they said they would and concentrating on getting us out of the bottom 3 regardless of the manager situation.Waiting is the worst thing to do, it actually shows that for once they are matching what they said with actions.  It might mean Bruce isour man and they know we have to wait a month or so to get him, pure speculation, but as acurate as your guess.