Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

An absolute disgrace and nothing has changed!

Hartson what the f***!Trust me the board are going to try and worm out of this with a couple of pathetic loans and Duffy!!They are an absolute bunch of P*** taking F****** and have been for years.Jewell is not coming! there is no ambition! no way forward! Wake up and drive this chef witch and her man out of town.Yes I have been on the P*** but I am sisk and embarrassed to be a NCFC fan. People are taking the mick big style I am still proud to be one of us but how much lower and how much more B******* will you lot take!We want Delia out say we want Delia out!!!!!!!!!

I''m not sure I like the tone of this message.

Let''s face it, Jewell is off to Bolton, that is not the fault of the NCFC board is it? 

If this Board takes us any lower we''ll be able to parachute from a rattlesnakes arse and still freefall.

[quote user="Marty"]

I''m not sure I like the tone of this message.

Let''s face it, Jewell is off to Bolton, that is not the fault of the NCFC board is it? 

[/quote]

No it''s not their fault if he joins Bolton over us. Just like it''s not their fault that all the good players we are linked with join other teams instead.!!

Same old Norwich spin. Link yourself with quality, sign crap and tell the mug punters at least we tried.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Hartson what the f***!Trust me the board are going to try and worm out of this with a couple of pathetic loans and Duffy!!They are an absolute bunch of P*** taking F****** and have been for years.Jewell is not coming! there is no ambition! no way forward! Wake up and drive this chef witch and her man out of town.Yes I have been on the P*** but I am sisk and embarrassed to be a NCFC fan. People are taking the mick big style I am still proud to be one of us but how much lower and how much more B******* will you lot take!We want Delia out say we want Delia out!!!!!!!!![/quote]Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion,  but could you make your point without sounding like a rabid rabbit...[:P]Anyway I''d agree with Marty on this point about Jewell and if Hartson does the job you will be eating your words.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Hartson what the f***!

Trust me the board are going to try and worm out of this with a couple of pathetic loans and Duffy!!

They are an absolute bunch of P*** taking F****** and have been for years.

Jewell is not coming! there is no ambition! no way forward! Wake up and drive this chef witch and her man out of town.

Yes I have been on the P*** but I am sisk and embarrassed to be a NCFC fan. People are taking the mick big style I am still proud to be one of us but how much lower and how much more B******* will you lot take!

We want Delia out say we want Delia out!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I''ll tell you what is disgraceful, its your disgusting tone about Delia and Co, fair enough, you want them gone, thats your choice, I have stated that maybe it is time for change but to speak of them like that is disgraceful and the Pinkun mods, should not let posts that come on the board, If you want to slag of people like that, then post your name and address so you don''t hide behind your cheap computer........