Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Ian Crook's Team Beaten 31-0!!!

Criiikkeeyyy, I remember that, it was us aussies that thumped them, but i think you will find that report a bit misleading, that was before crooky was bought in as coach.

I would think we should bring him in as a coach to work with a more experienced manager and then in a few years time he can be the number 1.

We do NOT want Crook as manager; if he wasn''t an ex NCFC player everyone would b gutted if we signed Crook in any capacity and rightly so!!!!

[quote user="Cobain18"]We do NOT want Crook as manager; if he wasn''t an ex NCFC player everyone would b gutted if we signed Crook in any capacity and rightly so!!!![/quote]Couldn''t agree more!

[quote user="Cobain18"]We do NOT want Crook as manager; if he wasn''t an ex NCFC player everyone would b gutted if we signed Crook in any capacity and rightly so!!!![/quote]

very true

Highly regarded by people who know more than me or you. There''s a poster on here who is a coach at Derby County (Norwich fan). Crook is being watched by lots of people. i''d say our chances of getting him are zero. A year ago he would taken it. Now there are bigger fish than us looking at him.I''d take him.AND I''ll suppport this board 100% in any decision they make. They make honest mistakes, but far less than most working people. Personally I think they are brilliant.:o)