Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

IT`S UPWARDS AND ONWARDS FOR CITY

When I read the article on the back of todays EDP I felt genuinly sick. After all the hope of a new start with a new ambitious Board and some money to spend on players, it looks like back to the same old cr.p.

"Onwards and Upwards" could end up becomong a bigger joke than "Let`s B Avin U"

I fear that there may be too many fans who now have the bit between their teeth and will not accept the same old line from the Board. If their judgement is sound they should be able to see this. Delia is going to find that the kitchen gets a bit hotter, she should take a back seat now and save everyone a lot of embarrasment. 

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

When I read the article on the back of todays EDP I felt genuinly sick. After all the hope of a new start with a new ambitious Board and some money to spend on players, it looks like back to the same old cr.p.

I fear that there may be too many fans who now have the bit between their teeth and will not accept the same old line from the Board. If their judgement is sound they should be able to see this. Delia is going to find that the kitchen gets a bit hotter, she should take a back seat now and save everyone a lot of embarrasment. 

[/quote]

I predicted many months back that Smith would leave the club amidst tears of derision and abuse....

Looks like her ego is bigger than her foresight....and there will be no sympathy coming from my direction....

[/quote]

Unfortunately those in charge of the club still fail to realise that in most fans eyes they have become completely discredited. Until we get new owners nothing is going to change.

Wake up Delia you need to look for an exit quickly.

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

I predicted many months back that Smith would leave the club amidst tears of derision and abuse....

Looks like her ego is bigger than her foresight....and there will be no sympathy coming from my direction....

[/quote]

Nor from mine.

It seems she still hasn''t twigged the fact that its time for her to get out before things get really unpleasant.

The club wont even put the statement on its web site. I think its maybe on C.W. so they want us to pay to read it?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

"Norwich City''s board of directors said it''s time to forget talk of boardroom shakeups and focus on the football field".

Focus on the football field?  If they''d done that years ago we wouldn''t be in this mess.  Forget talk of boardroom shakeups?  Not a chance in hell.  

It''s like boiling crabs in a pan of cold water, as it hots up they try to climb out . . .

[quote user="mystic megson"]

"Norwich City''s board of directors said it''s time to forget talk of boardroom shakeups and focus on the football field".

Focus on the football field?  If they''d done that years ago we wouldn''t be in this mess.  Forget talk of boardroom shakeups?  Not a chance in hell.  

It''s like boiling crabs in a pan of cold water, as it hots up they try to climb out . . .

[/quote]

If they were a slimy toad crossin'' the road.....I''d ask them "Radial or Cross-ply?" SQUASH!

Unbelievable! They are taking the ultimate PI** out of the fans........It''s all gonna end in tears!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="mystic megson"]

[/quote]

If they were a slimy toad crossin'' the road.....I''d ask them "Radial or Cross-ply?" SQUASH!

Unbelievable! They are taking the ultimate PI** out of the fans........It''s all gonna end in tears!

[/quote]

Unfair to toads Mello . . . I like toads [Y]

If it was the board who had focused on the football field we wouldnt be in this mess, we wouldnt have a ruddy hotel in the corner of our ground, we wouldnt have sold off all our precious land, we wouldnt have 18million pounds worth of debt, we wouldnt be in the bottom 3...If they took their own advice we wouldnt be in this friggin mess in the first place!!!Get out of our club, NOW.

[/quote]

BIG FAT JOHN SIGNS, looks like "Onwards and Upwards" has become a joke even faster than expected.

Clutching at straws or what, I can see the grooves left by our screeching fingernails as we continue to slide down the edge of the cliff!  

[/quote]

They''re basically saying "We know you all hate us but lets pretend you don''t".

[quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="mystic megson"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If ya give us a kiss - I''ll turn into one for ya!...[:P][;)]...."Ribbet Ribbet".....Not a slimy one though, I don''t wish to be mistaken for one of the board......No, I didn''t mean a slimy kiss......I meant a normal kiss and I''d turn into a toad for you..... Err, I''m not saying that a kiss from you would turn every recipient into a toad, erm.....I think I''d better stop there.....I think I''m digging myself deep into a hole a JCB couldn''t compete with....[:#]

aww y''know what I mean......[:S]

Anyway, I''ve got a warty tongue, I can swim quite well and I like eating slugs an'' stuff.....an'' if I squidge my face real tight I look like ''Toad of Toad Hall''.....a little bit.

Right, I think I made a decent recovery....so I''ll just clear off and join my mates in the Toaduzzi....

Now, what was this thread about again?

PS you are still a female, aren''t you? [:$]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="mystic megson"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If ya give us a kiss - I''ll turn into one for ya!...[:P][;)]...."Ribbet Ribbet".....Not a slimy one though, I don''t wish to be mistaken for one of the board......No, I didn''t mean a slimy kiss......I meant a normal kiss and I''d turn into a toad for you..... Err, I''m not saying that a kiss from you would turn every recipient into a toad, erm.....I think I''d better stop there.....I think I''m digging myself deep into a hole a JCB couldn''t compete with....[:#]

aww y''know what I mean......[:S]

Anyway, I''ve got a warty tongue, I can swim quite well and I like eating slugs an'' stuff.....an'' if I squidge my face real tight I look like ''Toad of Toad Hall''.....a little bit.

Right, I think I made a decent recovery....so I''ll just clear off and join my mates in the Toaduzzi....

Now, what was this thread about again?

PS you are still a female, aren''t you? [:$]

[/quote]

Errr, let me just check . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . yup!! [Y]

Another classic Mello post . . . [:)][<:o)]

If there are some anti board chants at games it will quickly make them realise they''re not wanted anymore, I''m sure someone would come forward and take over if they knew she was willing to sell.

Focus on the football field?  If they''d done that years ago we wouldn''t be in this mess.   .

[/quote]

In a nutshell MM, in a nutshell.

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

I predicted many months back that Smith would leave the club amidst tears of derision and abuse.... or there is no one to but the club, someone who pay back the money she is owed and pay for the debts, because there is millions of people in the world to do that.

[/quote]

Yawn yawn....can''t the powers of the esteemed Munby, Doncaster and Ferrari spindoctors come up with something better.

If we focus on football........like when, this century perhaps. Have they worked out what the green stuff in the middle of their big hotel and restaurant is yet? All those noisy oiks.....

Bloody hell, you just couldn''t make this up could you.

To the Board - some of us tiresome posters on here will be ion attendance and concentrating on football on Thursday, and Doncaster I would like the denfinition of crisis (as we are not apparently in one) and ambition (as you lot haven''t a clue what it is).