Sign in to follow this  
Mark Rivers

I'm Mark Rivers

i once thought i was truly gullible, but show me a footballer that can use a computer and i might just believe this is mark rivers

maybe first wiz has been to the great one''s abode and cast some spells lol

I don''t log on for one day and I miss this thread!!

Well Mark Rivers, I finally get to say this to you directly:

''Give up the fags!!!!!''

I can now see through the ruse...

I''m surprised 1st Wiz didn''t pick up on this, mind, what with his balls and all...

The clue is in the grammar. The only place I''ve seen a footballer write such understandable English is Neil Adams columns in the EDP - and they''re written by someone else...

The truth is: the guy writing as Mark Rivers is having a wind up. And he''s a pretty good writer too. Can any body see the connection yet?

The poster known as Mark Rivers is actually.....................Yankee Canary!!

You''re probably not Mark...but if you are, good on ya for coming on here.
I have to say I ''ve always enjoyed watching you play when you''re having a good day, being pacey and taking on defenders. Shame you picked up an injury this season as it seemed to be coming together for you. Hopefully you can nail some top form and secure a place in the 1 st team, as its pace we''re gonna need this year....so best of luck to you mark....
Dont let nasty comments p*ss you off...I''m sure they''re not in the ''top flight'' of whatever job they''re in.....some fans take things more to heart than others...but I dont see how nonconstructive critisim does anyone any good...best of luck for next season whatever you do.

It is Mark Rivers. He confirmed it when I saw him, Pele and George Best at the launderette yesterday.
Get a clue, some of you :)

Herb

do you honestly think he would write such a long message on here?

come on

he would have got about two words in, lost interest, trudged off knackered outside for a fag and then forgot what he was doing

Sorry TwoSheds, don´t want to criticise unduly but have to take you to task for your list of "useless" footballers. There have been many, some of whom are on your list but one or two on your list make me wonder if you actually saw the men in question play! As far as I remember, Mick McGuire, who had a long time out of the game with a bad achilles injury, was a good player, as was Dave (not Kevin) Phillips, despite accusations of never getting his knees dirty. Don´t remember Ashley Ward being anywhere near the worst player in a team that was rapidly degenerating into one of the worst City sides ever, and I thought Megson (as a player)was Ok when he played, being Mike Walker´s first signing.

I can''t believe some of you are falling for this! I''m embaressed for you!

Are we still meeting at the hairdressers this arvo Mark? I need mine cut soooooooooo badly.

Oh, Bobby down the kebab house says your fags are in from the airport, £20 for 200 as usual.
Shall we go for a pint or five later?

(Moderator''s note: "See what I mean?")

Two Sheds correct me if I am wrong, but didn''t Ekoku once score 4 at Everton for us. Kevin Bond I seem to remember went on to play for England (I am not 100% sure but I think he did whilst at Southampton) Ashley Ward scored lots of goals before being sold, John O''Neil only played once and was injured so badly that he never played again. I also thought Maguire, Phillips and Megson were solid players, O''Neil fell over a lot and I agree with the rest.

But thats part of the fun, we are all entitled to our opinions!

If it is Mark Rivers, then hi! Good luck for the up coming season.

Secondly, I think Elvis Hammond, Simon Tracey and Tony Cottee are possibly the worst signings I''ve seen City make. Efan Ekoku was a brilliant signing, if you ask me.

I see my original message, although creating some positive comments, has not ended up to well.

I must say, I am very disappointed in the majority of the people on this message thread. Many seem too quick to ''take the micky'' or write nasty things about me.

Thank you to the others though for your upbuilding comments. I wish you every success!

All the best
MR

Really which one(s)? I saw her on this website, something about playing football.

Er, Canary boy. You forgot to change your identity mate. And I thought it really was that useless smoker Mark Rivers. Who am I going to go to the hairdressers with?

Cheers
Clint Easton

(Doh, I''ve given myself away too)

Have you sold your house yet, Clint? I was rather hoping that you had as I still feel the need to close my curtains every time I change in my bedroom for fear that you might have too much time on your hands at the moment. Anyway, good luck to you wherever you end up. I trust your new neighbours will have blackout curtains installed very promptly, and don''t worry about your wheelie bin. I''ll put it out for you in your absence!

Dammit Canary Boy, this thread is getting complex. Tangled layers of jokes, p*ss takes, back slapping, irony and reverse psychology everywhere. And to think somebody called it dull.

Maybe it REALY was Mark Rivers? Or was it Natalie in disguise, or is Canary Boy simply pretending he forgot to disguise himself. Am I really Clint Easton in disguise? Or vice versa?

Ok guys, I''ve had enough of you guys making fun out of me and my mate Mark.

I''ve had enough, I''ve been kicked out of the squad, no one wants to give me a contract and my highlights need re doing!! So I''ve had enough, it''s time for revenge. This is a question for you Canary Boy:

Do ya feel lucky, punk? Well, DO ya!!!!!?????