Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

where are the interviews being done?

Hi,

Just surprised that if the interviews are at Carrow road that no Press or die hard fans are outside Carrow road waiting for a famous face to turn up for his interview.

I''ve seen Glen Hoddle, Steve Tilson, etc .... all mentioned on this website but no photo proof of anybody.

They must be doing interviews at some remote location.

When do you think the next Manager will be shown to the public?

any ideas?

Cheers All

(please not Ian Crook, Mark Bowen, Peter Taylor, Dion Dublin, Robert Fleck)

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="One Flew Over..."]

Dunston Hall?

[/quote]

Yeah, Dunston Checks Out.......

[/quote]

Now "mello" you lovely old boy ,you are  perhaps one of the sweetest tip-bits ever , but i must remind you there are to be no interviews it seems they have got their man . And it seems to be me .No more than i expected . Looking at my record i can understand it .

Now "Mellow " I hope you are going to back me as your next player manager , and not slate me every time you think i make a mistake because if you do you will be out on your own as i have 25,000 wanting me to get the job , hoping and praying that the board see sense and appoint me . So if you care to  look at my record, i don''t see how the mighty "Mello" can''t back me .[;)] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="One Flew Over..."]

Dunston Hall?

[/quote]

Yeah, Dunston Checks Out.......

[/quote]

Now "mello" you lovely old boy ,you are  perhaps one of the sweetest tip-bits ever , but i must remind you there are to be no interviews it seems they have got their man . And it seems to be me .No more than i expected . Looking at my record i can understand it .

Now "Mellow " I hope you are going to back me as your next player manager , and not slate me every time you think i make a mistake because if you do you will be out on your own as i have 25,000 wanting me to get the job , hoping and praying that the board see sense and appoint me . So if you care to  look at my record, i don''t see how the mighty "Mello" can''t back me .[;)] arrdee.

[/quote]Ardee you have a point, we don''t have a clue what you look like so perhaps they did do interviews at carrow road after all!

They''re all done in London, which is why I don''t believe the whole "so-and-so checks into Dunston Hall".

[quote user="sydneysider"]Last time interviews were carried out in a private house in London.[/quote]

Does ''Madame Cynthia Payne'' give them a ''cracking welcome'' - as they enter the ''private'' house?

Oh, and ''Dunston checks in''........was the name of the film.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="sydneysider"]Last time interviews were carried out in a private house in London.[/quote]

Does ''Madame Cynthia Payne'' give them a ''cracking welcome'' - as they enter the ''private'' house?

Oh, and ''Dunston checks in''........was the name of the film.....

[/quote]

[img]http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/57/79/28m.jpg[/img]

Knowing my luck, we''ll end up with the monkey from the film as our new manager.