Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Mark Stimson for manager

Who I hear you cry, the Stevenage Boro manager who led them to the FA Trophy in his first full season and has them flying high in the Conference.

Why I hear you cry, because MS has the Boro playing the best football I have seen, maybe better than City in the early 90''s,but the memories fade.  He has a bunch of players of strictly limited ability playing unbelievable football.  What could he do with our over paid o called players of professed greater ability.  You''re right he would struggle to get them to play anything like a team,  Stay where you are Mark, the only bright spot in what looks like being a disastrous season for NCFC.

If you can get along get down the Boro to see real football.  Mark being sought by Gillingham and Port Vale, stay with Boro and get us up this season.  Remember where you heard the name Stimmo is destined for great things in football management, unlikely it will be with City as nothing to work with and would Huckerby deign to work with him. 

Boro the perfect antidote to a depressing Norwich City.

[quote user="pete"]

Who I hear you cry, the Stevenage Boro manager who led them to the FA Trophy in his first full season and has them flying high in the Conference.

Why I hear you cry, because MS has the Boro playing the best football I have seen, maybe better than City in the early 90''s,but the memories fade.  He has a bunch of players of strictly limited ability playing unbelievable football.  What could he do with our over paid o called players of professed greater ability.  You''re right he would struggle to get them to play anything like a team,  Stay where you are Mark, the only bright spot in what looks like being a disastrous season for NCFC.

If you can get along get down the Boro to see real football.  Mark being sought by Gillingham and Port Vale, stay with Boro and get us up this season.  Remember where you heard the name Stimmo is destined for great things in football management, unlikely it will be with City as nothing to work with and would Huckerby deign to work with him. 

Boro the perfect antidote to a depressing Norwich City.

[/quote]

"pete" you lovely old boy , you are spot on with that , thats who i want to see get the job .

He is the up and coming Martin O''neill if you will , thanks for that "pete", you are such a sweet thing .[Y] arrdee. 

isnt he that oversized cat who starred with a psychotic chihuahua in a certain american cartoon, circa 1990. he didnt appear too bright to be honest, just seemed to like making hairballs all day.but yeah, anybody who even has a remote resemblance to martin oneil, be it even the same hair colour, im sure would suffice.and as i once said (just minutes ago in fact) "prudence is a dish best served with apathy and toad in the hole"rock n roll senoritas

No, because "player power" would bring him down, as you suggest. We''ve got a few players who fancy themselves as top professionals, and wouldn''t stand being ordered about by a "nobody". - we tried that, and it doesn''t work. Sad, isn''t it?

Rated very highly in footballing circles, i heard gavin peacock saying how good he was.  Only problem is player power and if we can risk it, at this point in time in the league, however surely we could offer him the No. 2 role?  would be a big step up for him, in slalry too i guess?  Plus some fresh coaching ideas?

you make an intersting pointanother man who i think has always been under-rated was alex inglethorpe, was manager at Exeter when they played Man U, tactically brilliant, needs a move (currently youth coach at tottenham)hes another good shout....