Sign in to follow this  
Worf

Interviews

My mate, a shareholder in the club says that Ian Crook, Richard Money and Sean O'' Driscoll will be interviewed next week.

Southend have strictly disallowed us to make any contact with Steve Tilson.

He says the board want to have their man by Wednesday.

[quote user="Mushroom Cloud Layer"]

My mate, a shareholder in the club says that Ian Crook, Richard Money and Sean O'' Driscoll will be interviewed next week.

[/quote]

Great....

(No offence to Chippy because he was a wonderful player for us, but I''m not sure about him taking the step up to manager just yet).

[/quote]

When''s the AGM....Thursday isn''t it? So the board will be able to parade the new Manager in front of the lucky people.

If it''s Duffy..........

[/quote]

WOW!!! What big names they all are.

Someone on wotb said the interviews were being held in London tomorrow, can''t see us employing any of the 3 mentioned in this thread tbh.

[/quote]

My god,it took the worthy worshippers 2 years to see he was dragging us down, 1 year to see grant was completely useless. How long would they give an old favourite like crook? 3,4,5 years?

[/quote]

I''m a shareholder in the club as well, so can I start any rumour I like ?    Wink [;)]

[quote user="kdncfc"]Someone on wotb said the interviews were being held in London tomorrow, can''t see us employing any of the 3 mentioned in this thread tbh.[/quote]

Whats the link for that post please?

I know alot about football, not just norwich ( My girlfriend will back me up on this) but I had to google Sean O'' Driscoll so that doesnt say much for him.   That list better be the bottom 3.   Remember Delia and Co.......Pay peanuts and you''ll get a monkey.

i''ve got shares in the club.. im now going to tell everyone that John Hartson has been bought in on a 3 month "manager contract" with view to a permanent deal.. as i own shares that makes me right by defualt....

jas :)

I''m another shareholder, why haven''t we all been furnished with this information?

Will contact the club on Monday to see if they have a policy of releasing potential managers names in advance-mind you, no other compnay does that, so I think we can take it with as pinch of salt.

Would not be happy with any of them and doubt many others would, though am sure Money has been a candidate here before.

[quote user="queen be"]So, are these the "big names" that have shown interest?  Please tell me it''s a wind up!
[/quote]

I hope to God it is. If they say "high calibre" (hm, we''ve all heard that before) then they''d better be bloody high calibre.

They most certainly are not.