Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free bet this weekend .

Now "we8wba" you lovely young man .I think us Pink un Pickers are ready to unleash you on Dixmar Racing .

I feel this is going to be like throwing a wild cat through Dixmar Racing door . I can see Billy Dixon asking for mercy , so its our job you pickers to help him as much as we can .

Now "we8wba" Its your call , as there are lots of short prices among the European Champs , i know this week we should be asking for 5 results but if you feel confident do as you will . I am sure i speak for all the Pickers when i say "give him full rein".So come on you City fans lets do our best for the club we all love , lets remember we are moving into a new era now .

"we8wba" remember the cut off point is fri midnight , just post your final selections on the board sat morning as soon as you can , i will do the rest , simple is it not "broadslim"? [:D] arrdee.

I''m avoiding the internationals by picking Barnet to beat Mansfield this week from League 2. Its a difficult week to pick from, internationals tend to look easy on paper but poor teams tend to stick ten men behind the ball stifling games, therefore meaning that the big teams sometimes end up with 0-0 draws when the odds are stacked massively in their favour.

Barnet have a regular goalscorer in Puncheon and are difficult to beat at home.

Good look W8WBA you can do it!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

I''m avoiding the internationals by picking Barnet to beat Mansfield this week from League 2. Its a difficult week to pick from, internationals tend to look easy on paper but poor teams tend to stick ten men behind the ball stifling games, therefore meaning that the big teams sometimes end up with 0-0 draws when the odds are stacked massively in their favour.

Barnet have a regular goalscorer in Puncheon and are difficult to beat at home.

Good look W8WBA you can do it!

[/quote]

"Norfolkchance1" you lovely old boy ,you were a bit quick off the mark with Barnet i feel . I had this as my "nap" But you must have been waiting  for me to open this thread with baited breath, well done . You have stolen my thunder ,you sweet of the sweetest candy cane ever .

I will talk to you lovely old pickers later , Come on you City fans lets win some money for the Academy .It won''t cost us a penny and i know you can do it .[Y] arrdee

As I know what the results will be Arrdee, I think it would be wise for me not to take part. It''s tough being right all of the time...but at least I''m modest about it.....

[quote user="Cluck "]As I know what the results will be Arrdee, I think it would be wise for me not to take part. It''s tough being right all of the time...but at least I''m modest about it.....[/quote]

Now cluck, there is no doubt you are such a sweet thing .

Can i make reference to those 3 selections you have given us so far this season ? now how can i put this so as not to offend ? we are waiting for that first sweet smell of success .

Cluck i feel you are like a sheepdog in a greyhound race, at the back yapping and barking because you can''t keep up ,sorry cluck i can''t help myself . I would welcome your "nap" when you deem fit to strike  [;)] arrdee

ill bring home the bacon hopefully -

suggestions people would be good

is it just euro champs or league as well?

my suggestion is

germany to beat v ireland - generally 1/1''s

in league leeds beat orient - generally 1/2

i didnt read the barnet shout so i worked out i can select league games

good start lol...

any ways with two people confident on barnet to win they will certainly be in my top selections

good spot guys (we hope)

Also spotted john ward left chelthenham for carlisle last week

dont know if they appointed manager yet? but chelts were my tip to go down n forest to go up

this will prob be in my selections as forest will be around 1/1s as a guess seems they away from home

feeling good on 4 matches so far - saying that il prob get 0 right lol

come on guys help out

Short and sweet (hopefully), M.K.Dons to win at home, best home team in that league.

And also hopefully, can we borrow their manager (Paul Ince) for a couple of years. (but that''s another subject).

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Cluck "]As I know what the results will be Arrdee, I think it would be wise for me not to take part. It''s tough being right all of the time...but at least I''m modest about it.....[/quote]

Now cluck, there is no doubt you are such a sweet thing .

Can i make reference to those 3 selections you have given us so far this season ? now how can i put this so as not to offend ? we are waiting for that first sweet smell of success .

Cluck i feel you are like a sheepdog in a greyhound race, at the back yapping and barking because you can''t keep up ,sorry cluck i can''t help myself . I would welcome your "nap" when you deem fit to strike  [;)] arrdee

[/quote]

Arrdee....of all people I thought you would have realised I chose those games deliberately to make others feel better about themselves. They were all draws you will note....because I like to avoid losers.

It would be unfair to change that tactic now to prove a point.......[Y]

so far i have come up with

forest

leeds

germany

barnet

mk/croatia

this obv not my final list and im also going do bit research into whos suspended, injuried etc.. and who doesnt need to win neccesarily like germany maybe croatia

keep the suggestions coming, im only going put two max euros in as they are hard to judge at times

[quote user="we8wba"]

forest

leeds

germany

barnet

mk/croatia

this obv not my final list and im also going do bit research into whos suspended, injuried etc.. and who doesnt need to win neccesarily like germany maybe croatia

keep the suggestions coming, im only going put two max euros in as they are hard to judge at times

[/quote]

Remember "we8wba" you can do your own thing if you see more than 5 its up to you ,just do it as you see it ,good luck .I think you are going to crack it this week .[Y] arrdee

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="we8wba"]

forest

leeds

germany

barnet

mk/croatia

[/quote]

Remember "we8wba" you can do your own thing if you see more than 5 its up to you ,just do it as you see it ,good luck .I think you are going to crack it this week .[Y] arrdee

[/quote]

nothing like pressure

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="we8wba"]

forest

leeds

germany

barnet

mk/croatia

[/quote]

[/quote]

nothing like pressure

[/quote]

Sorry "we8wba" ,I was not putting pressure on you , believe me .I just wanted you to know that you had the full list to go at . I did have to bump up the thread by the way . So take no notice .I had to get it back on page one .forgive please . arrdee

i was thinking of having

england 1/14

france 1/50

poland 1/10

italy 1/10

sweden 1/10

and be the first winner but ill live dangerously lol

right unless any other comments fly in my selections are

1. Leeds utd to beat Leyton orient around 1/2

2. Barnet to beat Mansfeild around 4/6

3. wales to beat cyprus 6/4

4. germany to beat ireland 1/1

5. mk dons to beat lincoln 1/2

selection 5 was toughie, doing some research n finding lincold 23rd in league swayed me, away results better value but i didnt want to do more than 2 away results

wales came late to me , but hearing bellamy is fit to start swayed me, i know cyprus gave r.ireland a run for their money but i hoping wales come strong, my only worry is gk position but hopefully that wont be a problem vs cyprus

i was dissopointed tranmere v walsall wasnt a sat

as tranmere would of been my nap team

leeds seem to be sure fire this season although leaving it v.late to win, prob one week i have them theyll lose

germany should thrash ireland no matter what n 1/1 you wont get much better price

Good luck with your selections we8wba [Y] I have no suggestions for you this week, I don''t like international weekends.

Yep the bet is on we8wba . Well done young sir .I can see you have  put a lot of thought into your final list , thanks for that , you are  gr8 mate  just gr8 .

Leeds -----------4-7

Barnet-----------4-6

Wales------------9-5

Germany---------1-1

M K Dons-------8-15

This will pay the Academy £224-88p .Which is quite good for 5 selections ,that looked nailed on .Once again thanks we8wba. You could be the man [Y] arrdee

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yep the bet is on we8wba . Well done young sir .I can see you have  put a lot of thought into your final list , thanks for that , you are  gr8 mate  just gr8 .

Leeds -----------4-7

Barnet-----------4-6

Wales------------9-5

Germany---------1-1

M K Dons-------8-15

This will pay the Academy £224-88p .Which is quite good for 5 selections ,that looked nailed on .Once again thanks we8wba. You could be the man [Y] arrdee

[/quote]

i got 1/5 lol sorry,

it was one of those fruastrating weekends

i know barnet draw cant comment on that game as know nout more about it

leeds missed pen in last min, although on all accounts they got v.lucky having a draw

wales 3-1 defeat, 1-0 up missed few chances, if got 2nd would been whole lot different

germany, didnt really get out of 2nd gear - didnt really need to

mk - brill n good spot by who ever suggested

so maybe on another week all these could of come in, or least put up a better show

next week we all will net the winning week

should of taken the bankers all of them won i think

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="arrdee"]

Leeds -----------4-7

Barnet-----------4-6

Wales------------9-5

Germany---------1-1

M K Dons-------8-15

[/quote]

i got 1/5 lol sorry,

it was one of those fruastrating weekends

i know barnet draw cant comment on that game as know nout more about it

leeds missed pen in last min, although on all accounts they got v.lucky having a draw

wales 3-1 defeat, 1-0 up missed few chances, if got 2nd would been whole lot different

germany, didnt really get out of 2nd gear - didnt really need to

mk - brill n good spot by who ever suggested

so maybe on another week all these could of come in, or least put up a better show

next week we all will net the winning week

should of taken the bankers all of them won i think

[/quote]

Yep "we 8wba" I think the form is all over the place , it seems its going to take an age to settle down . I hope you are going to have another go when it does , cheers buddy .[Y] arrdee.

Gutted Barnet missed a late penalty from Puncheon which would have probably have won them the game. I thought all your shouts were pretty good W8WBA it just didn''t go the right way I would never have imagined that the games involving Ireland and Wales would have the results they did it just shows how unpredictable international football is to predict.