Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

How about this for a formation??

Marshall

Semmy              Shacks     Dublin       Murray             Drury

Rusty                      Brellier 

Hucks  

Cureton                 Strihavka

this may sound like a joke but footie manager has seen me kick arse!! lol i know its only a comp game but as i was doing the team i though this could work.  we are clearly not gettin the ball wide and putting in crosses, hower semmy and drury can hit the lines as wingbacks, letting them get forward as well as covering.  Dublin can be used to mop up what is usually a very deep norwich defence or can add extra bite in attack for a 4-3-3.           hucks is given a free role, little and large up front, we seem to play alot through the middle and dont seem to do anything so lets give it a go....!!! what do u think, just bored b4 i go out!

How does Brellier get in the team?At the moment he is not playing well, maybe he is a good player, and his rep will come true, but at the moment??  He was awful in the reserves so i read somewhere on here, for me it has to be Jarvis or Spillane over him till he wins the shirt back!

Gilks

Otsemobor               Shackell               Dublin                   Drury

Fotheringham

Croft                                                                             Huckerby

Russell

Cureton                               Hartson

Subs:  David Marshall, David Strihavka, Micheal Spillane, Simon Lappin, Julien Brellier

i think generally otsomboor and drury can get forward as attacking full backs, you see semmy hitting the byline all the time, i just think that we lack creative crosses in to the box so play direct, passing football through the middle, hucks will drift out wide taking a defender with him leaving space for rusty to manouvre, i really brellier to be honest and he will  be a great player, maybe short term under duffy we may see more ability.  would have fotheringham/smith in there when fit and available.

Complicating things with formations will not help the position we are in. We need a simple 4 4 2 and to start getting results to ensure we are not relegated.