Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

Check this out on Martin Allen

I know he may/may not be our manager but check this out:

On May 30, 2006 Martin Allen announced his resignation as manager of Brentford, citing lack of Board commitment to investing in the team to take it up a peg.[2]

Ok its Brentford...but still they were in play off in league 1, hmmmm, not gonna find much investement here..still think would be a good manager tho

I believe that allegedly he also quoted coaching qualifications on his CV which it subsequently transpired he didn''t actually have. After that little gem came out the available funds seemed to dry up a bit.

[quote user="followthegreenandyellow"]

I know he may/may not be our manager but check this out:

On May 30, 2006 Martin Allen announced his resignation as manager of Brentford, citing lack of Board commitment to investing in the team to take it up a peg.[2]

Ok its Brentford...but still they were in play off in league 1, hmmmm, not gonna find much investement here..still think would be a good manager tho

[/quote]Martin would be in for a shock if he came here, prudence prudence prudence and yet more prudence.......but only "on the pitch"

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

It would stil be good to have a manager who actually challenges the board about ambition and investment unlike Grant who wouldn''t buy players as they were too far above is valuation (not necessarily the board''s.) I''d like a manager with that kind of attitude who will challege the board