Sign in to follow this  
Wandsworth Canary

Smart @ MK Dons

That really does sound promising. The young fellas obviously making quite an impression..........Quite suprised how little interest is being shown in such a thread!Sounds like he quite a good crosser of the ball. Would be useful for Hartson and Shrihavka if this is true. Will be watching the the Dons take on Lincoln City today to see for myself.

There was another thread posted on 9/10/07 with 17 posts about this. You two are just rather behind the times!

Watched him when he came on today and he did look good and more importantly confident on the ball.  I know it is only Div 2 but we might have been better to keep him here and put him on our bench.  His vision to pick out the run of Knight was superb and he also created a second chance straight afterwards.

If our next manager can get us playing like Ince''s team then I for one will be happy.  In fact at times Lincoln were playing better than we have been lately.

[quote user="David Freezer"]He just came on and set-up Leon Knight for the Dons'' 4th goal. Good lad![/quote]

He WILL become a better player than Huckerby in the future, mark my words!!!

He''s playing well, maybe too well, sooner or later he''ll get noticed by the big guys and a bid will come in, and we all know what Norwich do...they sell their best and use 1/10th of whatever they get, towards another hasbeen washed out 4 legged squinteyed dumbell player.

[quote user="silver fox"]

Watched him when he came on today and he did look good and more importantly confident on the ball.  I know it is only Div 2 but we might have been better to keep him here and put him on our bench.  His vision to pick out the run of Knight was superb and he also created a second chance straight afterwards.

If our next manager can get us playing like Ince''s team then I for one will be happy.  In fact at times Lincoln were playing better than we have been lately.

[/quote]

The simple solution here is to recruit Incey, and then bring back Bally in January.

Such excitement we''ll not have seen for many a long day.

But, alas, our board won''t be brave enough to do that.

OTBC - we''d better mind the danger!

we should have no dealings with this Pseudo football club , we should never engage in any transfer dealings with them and should boycott anything to do with them - it is a shame that Bally Smart has gone there - anywhere else is preferable , I watched a bit on sky and it is awful - nice shiny new ground , shiny new fans and I read a programme , where they quiz a fan - he was a fan since 2004 , favouruite game in 2004 , worst moment in 2005  - all very nice but not a proper club is it

It''d be criminal to waste such a good talent. Which we seem to be doing again with rossi, spillane and martin...

[quote user="gary "]

we should have no dealings with this Pseudo football club , we should never engage in any transfer dealings with them and should boycott anything to do with them - it is a shame that Bally Smart has gone there - anywhere else is preferable , I watched a bit on sky and it is awful - nice shiny new ground , shiny new fans and I read a programme , where they quiz a fan - he was a fan since 2004 , favouruite game in 2004 , worst moment in 2005  - all very nice but not a proper club is it

[/quote]

All clubs start at one time or another.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="gary "]

[/quote]

All clubs start at one time or another.
[/quote]

Yes but they don''t all start as a Championship team on the back of another teams achievements. The football leagues decision to allow them into the league is a total disgrace. I totally agree with Gary.

I have no problem with them being new at all

The problem I have with them is that they brought an established club and destroyed that club and used them to get a league place

If somebody from Sudbury or Bury decided they would move NCFC lock stock and barrel there , destroying us and calling the club , the suffolk marauders or something , we would be furious

MK DONS are a Franchise operation and should be treated as pariahs , because they have not adhered to the rule that in Football , you gain promotion , relegation and work your way to where you should be 

I hiope that the club gets relegated and dies and that somebody from a smaller league comes up and takes their place - as it should always be