Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

the club will announce the new boss on the day of the agm

why??? to deflect all the flack away from them...

think about it, people who will be questioning the boards ambition will be there with questions and perhaps a little bit angry.

The board will get the Press and media up to Carrow Road and there will sit Allen/Jewell/Duffy/Ince/some random bloke they found in a pub, smiling for the cameras and telling everyone how they all want the best for norwich.

the AGM will be rushed through with the board selecting Opinion and comment from those they know arent going to question them, they will then pass to the new manager to have his say and everyone will then be todl to go home...

board getting away Scott Free!

I dont care if we appointed Jose Mourinho, the board need to have the feelings of the fans made clear!

jas :)

If the idiots appoint Duffy, and I believe they already have (free speech on here Joe!) they''ll be trouble, thats why I don''t think there will be an announcement.

They ain''t got the bottle for it!.

if they appoint Duffy then its game over for them as far as i''m concerned and although i won''t do a smudger/cluck and stop supporting the team, i will be agreeing with the bye bye Delia stuff

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

If the idiots appoint Duffy, and I believe they already have (free speech on here Joe!) they''ll be trouble, thats why I don''t think there will be an announcement.

[/quote]

They won''t appoint Duffy, they are not that blooming stupid..................

[quote user="Old Salt"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]  Au contraire.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

why??? to deflect all the flack away from them...

think about it, people who will be questioning the boards ambition will be there with questions and perhaps a little bit angry.

The board will get the Press and media up to Carrow Road and there will sit Allen/Jewell/Duffy/Ince/some random bloke they found in a pub, smiling for the cameras and telling everyone how they all want the best for norwich.

the AGM will be rushed through with the board selecting Opinion and comment from those they know arent going to question them, they will then pass to the new manager to have his say and everyone will then be todl to go home...

board getting away Scott Free!

I dont care if we appointed Jose Mourinho, the board need to have the feelings of the fans made clear!

[/quote] Whether or not they announce the manager today, Thursday or whenever, I am going to the AGM and will be asking questions. They can''t stop anyone attending asking, they may not answer - or say what I want to hear, but I for one, am fed up with the same old, same old which comes out of the club. They won''t get away scot free Jas. They may have many more people speaking in agreement with them. That''s their opinion and we have to remember everyone is entitled to it!! The board will be made aware of my dissatisfaction with their efforts in the past few years. They don''t pass in my book, and have made serious errors, which need to be pointed out and addressed. Not only, may I add at the AGM, but at every opportunity to each and every one of us.

[quote user="Old Salt"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bryan Hamilton anyone?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Old Salt"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Just for the sake of clarity in case anybody who read my "blooming stupid" post needs it .... I was of course being facetious hence the ..........

[/quote]

Bryan Hamilton anyone?

[/quote]

It wouldn''t surprise me at all if they appoint Duffy, else say he''s in charge until the end of the season-then unleash their masterstroke by adding that Gunny will be assistant-before standing back and taking the adulation from the faithful re.Gunny!

I don''t think they''re particularly stupid, the thing is, I think they think we are!

"Jim has experience of managing at the highest level" bla bla bla (or) "Tony has experience of managing at the highest level*" bla bla bla

(*um, no, he hasn''t actually)

I am so close to wanting to buy Delia, Michael and the lot of them their single tickets home and gone forever as I have ever been...prove me wrong with this appointment please, and make me eat humble pie-I want to!-but I don''t think it will happen.