Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

CHASE OUT!!!!!!!

soz for title but everybody seems so distraught atm, do you not realise that the club is on the verge of very exciting times....good enough players to take the leaguea new manager shortly. ( we need a motivator, the players can choose themselves0new investment. the turners.....and still crowds of 25000 fans, want to winge, support boston,but cmon, lets be avin ya and support the ladsthings arent as bad as you think, worthy came into a similar position and did well, why cant another league 1 manager or just someone new?

Sorry Budha but the post went downhill after the title.

Even the rosiest tinted glasses aren''t able to make me see things looking as good as you are making out.

Whilst I accept that some people are too full of doom and gloom, it is important that we are realistic in where we are.  In addition with the AGM coming up it is important that we tell those in power, so that change comes about.

[quote user="buddhaboy"]soz for title but everybody seems so distraught atm, do you not realise that the club is on the verge of very exciting times....
good enough players to take the league
a new manager shortly. ( we need a motivator, the players can choose themselves0
new investment. the turners.....
and still crowds of 25000 fans,
want to winge, support boston,
but cmon, lets be avin ya and support the lads
things arent as bad as you think, worthy came into a similar position and did well, why cant another league 1 manager or just someone new?
[/quote] Good enough players - okay, then why are we third from bottom? New manager? And if he doesn''t work out? Another year of going backwards, and DO YOU really have confidence in this board to appoint someone who can take us forward? The Turners are a good way forward, but haven''t achieved anything yet (And won''t as Delia and Michael can throw out anything they don''t personally like). Crowds of 25,000 will drop if this is the standard of football we can expect for the rest of the season. Whinge? Are YOU content to accept the dross on the pitch (and off it)? I can''t speak for anyone else on here, but I go to every home match and support the players as I have always done. Things aren''t as bad as I think? Really? I have supported NCFC since 1971. It''s never been this bad. When Worthy came in, yes we were bottom of the league, but hadn''t had the benefit of a promotion and the associated wealth. To be in the postion we are now in is unforgiveable and a direct result of the board''s policy and emphasis on what goes on on the pitch.