Sign in to follow this  
blacko

Iwan at Ipswich

Anyone going to see Iwan play for Gillingham at Ipswich on the opening day of their season? I know we have a friendly at home on the same day but I wouldn''t be surprised if there are some Canary fans at Poorman Road to wish him well.

Wouldnt bolster the crowd at that dump. Neither should any city fan unless city are playing there. NCFC are at home that day... i know where ill be.

Dont think I wuld go to Ipswich but even though I dont particularly like Gillingham, I might see if I can pop along to a home game or two to see the Big Man. Might be the only one shouting ''Iwan!'' ''Iwan!'' for a while though..

According to the Anglian Daily times today, Ipswich have a full scale security alert on and are liaising with Norfolk, Kent and Suffolk police.. fearing major oputbreaks of violence at the game. Cannot underestand why anybody would seek to be a paying customer of Ippo anyway.. regardless of who they play. Roberts has left. Accept it. We now have Bentley and probably some more new players.. i cant wait to see them. Now Grow up, and support your team.

Has anyone looked at their message boards to see what reaction if any there is to Iwan playing his first game at the landfill site? Cant remember the address myself.

kathy, the main fan one is www.tractor-boys.com

have to say, whatever your views on ipswich, i was treated v well on there, of course there are always blinkered people (and that can apply to any set of fans) but treat people with respect and you will be okay

i expect though they are pretty worried about iwan facing them, he seems to like playing there lol