Sign in to follow this  
ManchesterCanary

Adie Boothroyd - Break the Bank

It seems likely at the moment a quick decision is imminent for the new manager. I would advise caution and for the board to choose very carefully (not like last time).

I would go for Adie...every man has his price. Young, refreshingly honest, he backs his players, his team play good football and he knows the ropes here. And our fan base and long term potential are better than Watfords (imo)

2nd choice...Parkinson...I think he got a rough deal after leaving Colchester.

Yeah every man has his price, however there is no way he will want to join us. Top of the league, parachute payments and settled and highly thought of at Watford. Would be a great appointment but we have no chance with this one. Hope i''m wrong though!!!!

[quote user="ManchesterCanary"]

It seems likely at the moment a quick decision is imminent for the new manager. I would advise caution and for the board to choose very carefully (not like last time).

I would go for Adie...every man has his price. Young, refreshingly honest, he backs his players, his team play good football and he knows the ropes here. And our fan base and long term potential are better than Watfords (imo)

[/quote]

I''m not so sure our long term potential is better than Watfords anymore. They have the parachute payments and if they get promoted again they''ll be rolling in it !

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="ManchesterCanary"]

[/quote]

I''m not so sure our long term potential is better than Watfords anymore. They have the parachute payments and if they get promoted again they''ll be rolling in it !

[/quote]

GET REAL

I hate to be harsh but wake up n smell the coffee

1. watford are top

2. norwich are 22nd

3. watford are 15pts clear of norwich after 10 games

4. watford got money - they just spent 5.5m on mcanuff n ellington for starters

5. he is adored by watford

so why the hell is he going to come to norwich? i dont want to pee people off but some of you very unrealistic suggesting this

are you the same person on transfer page suggesting corluka sidwell and ferriera on loan?

[quote user="komakino"]Boothroyd would have to insane to come to Carrow Road.[/quote]

Agree with you on that one but what is more concerning who would want to manage NCFC at the moment. Ex or current Premiership managers would not be interested. Nor ,in my opinion, would an up and coming manager from the lower divisions. No manager would want to tarnish their reputation at NCFC. So that leaves the club looking for dross and deadwood. 

I return to the fact that a simple managerial change will not alter the fate of NCFC under the current regime.....

It''s like changing one tyre whan all four were punctured.....purely cosmetic...and it you won''t get you anywhere.