Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Ince has to be the best bet

Ince for me is the one manager who stands way above the rest and he has many similarities with a certain Martin O Niell. He is doing a geat job in the lower leagues with limited resources. He is highly respected by the players through his long and excellent playing record.

He has obviously also got that vital midas touch of getting the best out of his players which Grant so obviously lacked. The managers position is so pivotal in making an ordinary team great. So come on Delia contact his agent and make a deal he cant refuse. I am certain he would want the job as it would get him a step closer to where he wants to be, as we do, in the Premier League.

I have to confess the more i see and read about what Ince is doing at MK, the more i see him being the man for the job! Any player who crosses him will be out and finished, unlike the last two managers we have had!

I have to confess the more i see and read about what Ince is doing at MK, the more i see him being the man for the job! Any player who crosses him will be out and finished, unlike the last two managers we have had!

only one paul ince

legend he is

he wont take no crap of poor performances either

Except that Ince was on national radio on Sunday and stated quite categorically when asked that he was not at all interested in the job. He made it totally clear that he had unfinished business at MK Dons he wanted to see through. It could have been a bluff but it didn''t come over that way and with a new stadium, increasing crowds and top of the league would we even appeal to him?

Ince has been around long enough to know that opportunities like this do not come often. I know it may sound ridiculous to say this but many a team have come from this position to grab a play off spot or even promotion. Ince knows that and he will know it can be a very long hard slog in the lower divisions.

Ince is clearly ambitious and given the right offer would come here no matter what he says to the media

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]Except that Ince was on national radio on Sunday and stated quite categorically when asked that he was not at all interested in the job. He made it totally clear that he had unfinished business at MK Dons he wanted to see through. It could have been a bluff but it didn''t come over that way and with a new stadium, increasing crowds and top of the league would we even appeal to him?[/quote]

Im not an Ince fan, personally, but I do think the City job would appeal to him. We are a bigger club than MK Dons, and Ince seems to me to be a man in a hurry - however,  I happen to think he''s rather gobby, more than a little arrogant (anyone remember his Guv''nor stage?) and no-where near experienced enough yet to take the reins here.

Ince has to say the right thing, but I just have the feeling that should the right opportunity come knocking on his door he''d be off like a shot.

Ince has given an interview and said he''s not interested and finds the speculation annoying to his club where he says his work is not done.

[quote user="CJ"]

Ince for me is the one manager who stands way above the rest and he has many similarities with a certain Martin O Niell. He is doing a geat job in the lower leagues with limited resources. He is highly respected by the players through his long and excellent playing record.

He has obviously also got that vital midas touch of getting the best out of his players which Grant so obviously lacked. The managers position is so pivotal in making an ordinary team great. So come on Delia contact his agent and make a deal he cant refuse. I am certain he would want the job as it would get him a step closer to where he wants to be, as we do, in the Premier League.

[/quote]

The way things are going, to take over city would be a backward step for Ince. I  like the fella and he seems to of settled into management well. MK Dons are potentially a sleeping Giant. MK is a growing city with a potentially very large fan base in an area that will become very attractive for players in a few years once they establish a succesful team and everything is in place for it to happen. The whole set up is new from stadia to manager and it must be exciting times for them. [i must admit im not a big fan of the whole set up though with regards to how they came about]. Now lets look at City for one minute. All the potential, fan base, stadium ect ect just not the same drive and ambition. Funny how a little ambition can change a clubs fortunes in such a small space of time. Ince''s interview was very straight and from what he says it seems he almost laughed at the thought of coming here. How the mighty fall hey??

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="CJ"]

[/quote]

The way things are going, to take over city would be a backward step for Ince. I  like the fella and he seems to of settled into management well. MK Dons are potentially a sleeping Giant. MK is a growing city with a potentially very large fan base in an area that will become very attractive for players in a few years once they establish a succesful team and everything is in place for it to happen. The whole set up is new from stadia to manager and it must be exciting times for them. [i must admit im not a big fan of the whole set up though with regards to how they came about]. Now lets look at City for one minute. All the potential, fan base, stadium ect ect just not the same drive and ambition. Funny how a little ambition can change a clubs fortunes in such a small space of time. Ince''s interview was very straight and from what he says it seems he almost laughed at the thought of coming here. How the mighty fall hey??

[/quote]I agree Ince would be a good choice but I think Arthur is right that he wouldn''t want to come here. However the way things are going I wouldn''t be surprised to see Paul Ince at Carrow Road, not as our manager though.

incey even at his time at wolves travelled up couple of hours to the midlands, he lives just west of london i dont know name of town but i know this is 110% correct, he travells everywhere and wont relocate as his family are settled

norwich has to be least 4hrs drive, this will not be possible for him in 7day a week job